Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Caffeine is good for you..

Creator: Slappiz June 28, 2012 5:00am
1 2
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 6:41am | Report
Well he just shared, its not like he force people to look at those things. I thought it was a good read, but I might as well had stumble on it on the site on my own. While Canoas just wanted to prove that its wrong, to have another argument.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 6:54am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Oh look it's Dopey!

Haha can't take a joke sir? :D Yeah its not accurate, beside the fact that I got a slightly bigger ear thanks to wrestling, but good try^^
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 6:56am | Report
I said that I'm not going to use caffeine before and after training. It's going to put additional strain on my body that I don't really need. I never said that it's wrong, it was conducted by a competent professional and I'm not qualified to judge his tests findings.

Also, why would you assume I can't take a joke? I replied in the exact same fashion as you did, never even complained about it. If anyone here can't take a joke it's you.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 7:09am | Report
Yeah nothing wrong with you doing it, you just sounded grumpy. So I thought it fitted.

I never said you could't take a joke, I asked. As I hoped to get a few laughs out of you, as you seems to be so grumpy. Does it look like I can't take a joke? Hell I even played along saying one of my ears is thicker then the other. How does that lead to not being able to take a joke?

Hell where is the lovely cuddly Canoas while we where playing on bloodline champions?
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 8:45am | Report
Dainou wrote:

Hell where is the lovely cuddly Canoas while we where playing on bloodline champions?

He grew hair on his chest and became a monster :O
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 10:24am | Report
Dainou wrote:

I treat people the same way they treat me.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 10:36am | Report
Canoas wrote:

I treat people the same way they treat me.

If you think I have been treating you badly, I apologize, as I didn't meant it. You just seems so different here on the forum and it kinda throw me off:/ kinda like you have two personality's

Anyway this is off topic, so lets not discuss it further, got something to say? You know how to send a message
Sanara
<Member>
Sanara's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 10:43am | Report
im on of the addict.
and i need a coffe now =.=
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide