Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Chinese Zodiac

Creator: Scrax March 17, 2011 3:33am
31 posts - page 3 of 4
Bross
<Member>
Bross's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 12:39pm | Report

Ox, HELL YEAH!

"Fire Oxen are natural born leaders. In fact, they'll often hold positions of importance at work and in the community. They have short fuses and tend to react impulsively instead of considering the opinion of others."

That means that since I'm a Fire Ox, I get to burn DEWO and Tojan ^_^

Although, I don't agree with the short fuse and impulsive reactions. I think before I do anything, always take opinions into account, and it takes a lot (And I mean A LOT) to set me off.

So I guess I'm compatible with Rat and Rooster.

Does that mean I have to join Adonikam and Bross' **** party?

Requirements to join:

-Ox/Rooster/Snake
-17+
-Speak Xai's language.

"I am a bird, rawr."
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 12:43pm | Report
-Ox/Rooster/Snake: Check

-17+: Damn failed already

-Speak Xai's language: Nope

I guess that's a good thing, I don't want to be in that party.

If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.

Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 3:08pm | Report
Bross wrote:

Water Rooster � Years 1933 and 1993

Water has a calming effect on this Rooster. Water Roosters don�t feel the need to rise above the crowd and their communication skills are more refined. Forever energetic and extremely detail-oriented, these Roosters can benefit from staying more focused on the end result rather than the minute details.
Straightforward, trusting, honest, perfectionists, neat and conservative. Compatible with Ox or Snake.

I am as well.
Iratesniper
<Member>
Iratesniper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 4:06pm | Report
Rudmed wrote:

I am as well.

Same... lotta 1993 on this forum.
Speicial Thanks To Scrax and TRUeLM For Creating My Signatures

Check Out My Builds

In Progress
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 4:13pm | Report
Jet wrote:

xai you type real good vietnamese

:)

As for me..

Wood pig
Pig people are friends for life. Their relationships are very deep, devoted, and rich beyond measure. The Pig people are noble and give and receive lots of hugs Recieve yes. Give no. Hell I don't even like hugs . They are gallant and extend old-fashioned chivalries towards people they meet. Pig People are quiet, studious, and thorough Yeap. . On the other hand, they have a quick temper and sometimes have to pay for their rash impulsiveness Yep. **** you idiots and listen to me. NOW. I'm very forceful when I feel the need to be.. However, no one can overcome their inner strength; they have such tremendous fortitude and jump the goal post every time. The Pig will have an abundance of good fortune and an abundance of years. The Pig will know a life filled with serenity and riches.

Soup, Oolong Tea, and Candied Ginger are among keys to good health!!
Good to know.

Hey, big spender! The Wood Pig's generosity knows no bounds. They shower wonderful little packages tied up in ribbon to friends and family and they are left eating casseroles, night after night --nope, not good in finances! But they always get by, nevertheless I tend to feel the NEED to give but I never have anything to back up that impulse. Life works for them! Except for finances, they hold high standards and once they set up their goals, they will do anything to achieve them no matter how difficult /agree. In the love arena, despite back burner emotions, they manage to have flourishing romantic and love affairs My ***. Their most important secret is knowing the art of compromise without losing the individuality that attracted their mates to begin with. Their relationships truly provide a sense of lasting peace Well this is sort of true, although I don't have any firsthand experience. I just feel the need to keep all relationships balanced unless I ****ing despise someone. everyone wants to watch a different movie? We'll watch them all over a certain time period. Just simple stuff like that to represent balance.

Maybe I should read that.

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 4:16pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

:)

As for me..

Wood pig
Pig people are friends for life. Their relationships are very deep, devoted, and rich beyond measure. The Pig people are noble and give and receive lots of hugs. They are gallant and extend old-fashioned chivalries towards people they meet. Pig People are quiet, studious, and thorough. On the other hand, they have a quick temper and sometimes have to pay for their rash impulsiveness. However, no one can overcome their inner strength; they have such tremendous fortitude and jump the goal post very time. The Pig will have an abundance of good fortune and an abundance of years. The Pig will know a life filled with serenity and riches.

Soup, Oolong Tea, and Candied Ginger are among keys to good health!!

Hey, big spender! The Wood Pig's generosity knows no bounds. They shower wonderful little packages tied up in ribbon to friends and family and they are left eating casseroles, night after night --nope, not good in finances! But they always get by, nevertheless. Life works for them! Except for finances, they hold high standards and once they set up their goals, they will do anything to achieve them no matter how difficult. In the love arena, despite back burner emotions, they manage to have flourishing romantic and love affairs. Their most important secret is knowing the art of compromise without losing the individuality that attracted their mates to begin with. Their relationships truly provide a sense of lasting peace.

Maybe I should read that.

Me too :D

Im Apr 15 1995, how 'bout you?

But I don't have a shot temper >.<

Except with regards to Jet.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 6:20pm | Report
Ya know the way these things work, they are either dead on. Somewhat on with a few differences, or the total opposite.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 6:22pm | Report
It's just for funzies mate :D
Footyballs
<Member>
Footyballs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 8:06pm | Report
Metal Horse

Free-spirited in every sense of the word, commitment is the easiest way to scare Metal Horses away. They prefer jumping from one relationship or job to the next. Because of this, Metal Horses make better friends than partners.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 10:40pm | Report
trojan, umad at me?
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide