throatslasher wrote:
wish granted, but riot changes its refund policy from 90 days to 5 minutes
I wish I had five thousand individual solid 24k gold coins in my living room weighing no less than 5 ounces apiece
wish granted, but scientists makes it possible for gold to be created from sand, your gold now has the approx value of sand.
I wish i had a nice car.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Granted, but abortion rates went up 5000% and religious groups are suicide bombing abortion clinics.
I wish butts would taste like dill.
I wish butts would taste like dill.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


I wish I had five thousand individual solid 24k gold coins in my living room weighing no less than 5 ounces apiece