Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dear young earth creationists:

Creator: throatslasher October 8, 2012 8:59am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

103 posts - page 11 of 11
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2012 12:57am | Report
I could flip out and argue against a lot if this, but what's that going to achieve... Probably nothing.

Mowen (Or any mod), please just lock this thread. It's nothing but a cause for rage T.T
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2012 2:21am | Report
@ShiftyCake
I'm not reading any more long comments by you. Your first comments were just.. terrible. Your logic was totally of its' rocker and you really don't seem to understand the situation at all. (not to mention all the horrible grammar errors --.-- and no, they're not from typing fast, you're just bad at grammar)
Please take a step back and try to understand the situation better if you're gonna argue about it.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2012 4:22am | Report
Mowen wrote:
Please watch your posts and even if you believe strongly about something don't insult other users and respect their beliefs. You can disagree with someone but still treat them with respect instead of just calling them stupid. It's common courtesy.
No, you don't have to respect other people beliefs. You have to acknowledge them, not respect them. There are plenty of ******s who believe in the most stupid things and promote that catching AIDS is better than using condoms, that children's genitalia should be deformed after birth, or that gay people should be sent straight to hell. Do you respect any of those? I certainly hope not, yet you claim we should.
But if you still claim we have to respect other people's beliefs then my belief, as a Pastafarian, is that a certain group of people are ******s. I guess you'll have to respect it as well, right?
I honestly fail to see how calling someone stupid is worse than claiming you have no compassion, empathy, respect and that you are a disgusting, greedy, and violent beast. When I said "you" in this sentence I literally mean you, ****tycake claimed you were a monster as well.

@****tycake
Without the bible Christianity wouldn't exist. The whole religion is based on that book whether you like it or not.
Religion is not science. It's the exact polar opposite. How can you even make that claim? Science explains the physical world, religion invents imaginary beings to explain those phenomenon.

There are people who live with religion, but religion doesn't give anyone reason to live. If that were true then all the people who stop being religious would be committing suicide. That does not happen therefore you are wrong.

ShiftyCake wrote:
"A cosmological theory holding that the universe originated approximately 20 billion years ago from the violent explosion of a very small agglomeration of matter of extremely high density and temperature"
HAHAHAHA There are so many things wrong with that sentence, but 20 billion years? Where the hell are you getting the extra 6 billion from? And the funny thing is that you quoted that from somewhere and it's still completely wrong.

There are plenty of religious people who claim to be atheists. You appear to be one of them. The fact that you claim that without religion we have no morals and people would lose the will to live proves it. No atheist would make that claim, it's simply not true, it would mean that atheists are amoral and would just have committed suicide. Animals don't have religion yet they still feel empathy and respect for one another, the pillar-stones of our community, and (once again) don't commit suicide. Please do not call yourself an atheist, you're clearly religious... or demented.

It's funny how you acknowledge you have no compassion, empathy, respect and that you are a disgusting, greedy, and violent beast. Mowen said we can't use insults and you decide to insult yourself. This is just too funny.
Still, do you know what that makes you? A psychopath.
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide