Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Do you play any Tabletop RPGs?

Creator: Tauricus2017 April 18, 2023 2:14pm
Tauricus2017
<Veteran>
Tauricus2017's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2023 2:14pm | Report
I started my own D&D campaign a few months ago and I'm looking forward to trying a new TTRPG system called the City of Mist that caught my attention recently. This made me curious about how big the TTRPG community is here on Mobafire :D So have you ever played any? If so, what game system(s) do/did you play? Feel free to share your experience! <3
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2023 2:33pm | Report
I play quite a lot! I have a weekly Thursday of DnD 5e where I play a Tempest Cleric, and I am also DMing a short adventure (also 5e) on Fridays.
Knobse
<Member>
Knobse's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2023 12:17pm | Report
I have never played but I want to try
Nothad
<Member>
Nothad's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2023 4:23pm | Report
I've never personally played tabletop RPGs, but I've heard a lot about them. Your D&D campaign sounds like a fantastic way to dive into the world of role-playing games. The City of Mist system seems intriguing, and I've read great reviews about it. It combines noir-style storytelling with supernatural elements, which can create a captivating narrative.
It's always exciting to explore new game systems and embrace different storytelling experiences. The TTRPG community, including players of D&D and City of Mist, is undoubtedly vast and filled with passionate individuals. I've heard Airtight Games is known for their exceptional storytelling and game design, so it's fantastic to see their work influencing tabletop RPGs as well. Have a blast with your campaigns, and may your adventures be filled with epic moments and thrilling stories!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide