Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

DRAGONBALLZ FANS MUST SEE!!!! + poll cause im...

Creator: Blind n armless October 27, 2013 4:36am
Whos your favourite
Blind n armless
<Member>
Blind n armless's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 2:57am | Report
First attempt at animation. so be kind lol ninja trigger what u think
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 7:15pm | Report
It's good but the voice work could have sounded a little more like Phreak. However voice work is almost always the hardest thing to get down, so no major worries just practice, or get a friend to lend their voice talents :P

Also dash spells are almost always equipped to E, so that's just a little nit picky on my part.

overall I enjoyed and I think with more polish a lot of fake Champion Spotlights could be a great and thing and very subscriber worthy if you made a bunch of different kinds, as long as the humor reflects the character and it's well written with lots of whitthe jokes could never end

Also if it ends up being a series a catchy name would be perfect something like... well my minds blank but I will try to think of something
Blind n armless
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 9:08pm | Report
ily man, ur so reliable , i super duper appreciate your help with everything, ur a champ in my eyes, i would love to keep doing this, i feel i improved so much even during this video and have a few ideas on how to polish this up alot more already, but get back to me on ideas as well, id love to continue this series, i had fun making this video, i cant respond on youtube atm either bro so keep communications up on here or if i get ur skype or somthin :) if i make heaps and get heaps of followers there will be a ninga trigger spotlight lol,
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 9:30pm | Report
Also what software did you use to animate this it looks like your using a version of anime studio which is a fantastic program once you get the hang of it.
I stole this Sig idea from SoapSuds
Blind n armless
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 10:33pm | Report
i used adobe flash,and adobe after effect, self taught in this last week i been making this video lol
forgot if i mentioned it before but i was to scared to have my voice on there so i got a mate to and he said only if i lower the tone until you cant recognise him , so might have to get you to take over the voice overs, ill record u on skype lol, by how helpful u are im assuming ur voice is velvety like morgan freeman or russel crowe :)
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 10:38pm | Report
it's deep and nerdy, so most likely I will not be doing any voice overs anytime soon :P
Blind n armless
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 12:11am | Report
ill talk you into it mr.freeman
Blind n armless
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 3:11pm | Report
so who can i do for the next one?
pingu?
more dbz?
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 3:17pm | Report
you could always do something from MLP, or Naruto, both are equally gay and awesome. Anyone of the pokemon would be cool as well, just don't do anything from Sega they have been acting weird with copyright laws and **** :(
Sig by xDarkWOlfxz
Blind n armless
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2013 4:28am | Report
lol well atm im messing around with a diffrent animater see if i can make things abit smoother , or just work extra time on the one i know, i will keep u informed, but those are some sweet ideas, really got me thinkin about doing a pokemon one now, ty again friend x

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide