Yes, I'm blind now and my carer is typing this for me. Expect to go blind, there is no cure, you might as well kill yourself now.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
I went blind once, but it wasn't any fun, so I stopped.
On another note: I don't think flat screens emit any radiation (while CRT(thick screens) do), so I don't think that would be the cause.
On another note: I don't think flat screens emit any radiation (while CRT(thick screens) do), so I don't think that would be the cause.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>
"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice