Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Games I haven't started/finished playing...

Creator: Wayne3100 June 24, 2013 4:58am
1 2 3
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 9:38pm | Report
I am currently playing Portal 2, trying to reduce the number of games on that list. Don't feel like I'm quite done with Darksiders II despite finishing the main quests, might do some side quests / achievements before moving on to Batman: Arkham City (most likely - could also definitely be The Last of Us, depending on when it arrives. I ordered it yesterday).

@ Thalia Kael

I'd really recommend playing Uncharted 1 & 2, then again I'm an incredibly biased Uncharted / Naughty Dog fan and my Mobafire avatar is from the Uncharted 3 trailer, so that shouldn't come as a surprise :P

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 3:02am | Report
sirell wrote:

Assassin's Creed III (It got boring, tbh)

They all are tbh..
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 3:07am | Report
Yes they are all somewhat boring, but Assassin's Creed 3 was truly a boring game. Not like the previous 4, which had some nice characters. Conner was a bad character.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 3:11am | Report
i couldnt even finish the first assassins creed due to how boring it was, you have really good assassin games and then you have assassins creed

also they really should make more assassin games, dishonored and thief are the only two i know about other than assassns creed, and i cant judge if thief is good or not because ive only seen the trailer for it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 3:21am | Report
I just cannot finish FF6 because I cannot be bothered to train up a 2nd party for the last dungeon. Technically, you need three parties, but I believe it can be done with two if you don't mind having to enter and re-exit the dungeon several times. Plus, my main party is OP. Celestriad and Soul of Thamasa is too strong, 5 ultima casts in one turn all for a measly 6 MP.

It's also taking me forever to play through Witcher 2 because of hardware issues. I can run it decently enough but it is rather taxing on my system so I don't play it for more than an hour or two at a time to give my laptop time to cool.

I never finished Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn either, I'm one of those who reloads whenever someone dies and I'm unfortunately on a rather difficult stage with the "lowbie" group. It's so long since I last made an attempt that I really just want to start over.

There are some other games but they are uncompleted largely due to a lack of interest.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2013 8:35am | Report
disgaea 4 (the LoL syndrome struck my favorite series :<)
Atelier Meruru Apprentice of Arland (I got the worst ending (everyone does first time, its impossible to be fast enough to get the best one), want the best one)
Fallout New vegas (it's been a long time since I played it, never beat it.)
White Knight Chronicles II (yeah yeah, I know.)
Tales of Graces F (I just baught it yesterday along with The last of us. :3)
The Last of Us (man this games fun, gotta finish it and find out what happens!)
Record of the Agarest war 2 (damn this game is complicated.)
Shadow of the Colossus (I have the Ico collection, never got to beating it, I think I'm close though.)
Ban out GoodPlays GG
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide