Second of all, Yes the government did in fact ban a FORM of Manga, which was Lolicon, and Lolicon is manga child pornography, so is that so strange? (regular child pornography is a crime that can get you jail time in sweden)
Sweden, Y U no let me fist-hump to children? >:[
(I thought lolicon wasn't pornography, but I don't know **** about that so I'm probably wrong :3 )
[quote=Searz][quote=Wnuk]
First of all Astrid Lindgren was not Danish.
Second of all, Yes the government did in fact ban a FORM of Manga, which was Lolicon, and Lolicon is manga child pornography, so is that so strange? (regular child pornography is a crime that can get you jail time in sweden)[/quote]
Sweden, Y U no let me fist-hump to children? >:[
(I thought lolicon wasn't pornography, but I don't know shit about that so I'm probably wrong :3 )[/quote]
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
First of all Astrid Lindgren was not Danish.
Second of all, Yes the government did in fact ban a FORM of Manga, which was Lolicon, and Lolicon is manga child pornography, so is that so strange? (regular child pornography is a crime that can get you jail time in sweden)
Sweden, Y U no let me fist-hump to children? >:[
(I thought lolicon wasn't pornography, but I don't know **** about that so I'm probably wrong :3 )