PotatisFarfar wrote:
Gonna be honest with you John.
I have no idea if i am gonna take you serious. You say some really stupid stuff.
Born 1995 then?
Awesome. *Internet high five
Yeah, I have already heard that today here.
Yes, 1995. And you?
Lets do like this: instead of simply saying I say some stupid stuff sometimes, why dont you guys try to be more specific?
Lol. How is he being stupid right now?
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-336706
Come hang out when I'm streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/dufftime
Say what you like John, giving a **** about other people's negative opinions won't get you anywhere in life.
Then again I'm almost 19 living with my parents and don't go to work or school, so what the **** do I know.

Wheeee, I could post this **** all day. Oh, wait, I already did.
Then again I'm almost 19 living with my parents and don't go to work or school, so what the **** do I know.

Wheeee, I could post this **** all day. Oh, wait, I already did.
you're leaving...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Always thought you were a chill guy with a sort of different mentality about the game (iffy word choices there)
Searz is a ****, yeah, but a lot of that is just bluntness, not him trying to be a **** (IMO)
I say stupid **** a lot too, and I get raged at for it, and I just go do other stuff until I can look at what they said in a calm way and respond whatever way is needed.
Also, I'm 13 =P
Cya John, nice having you here.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Always thought you were a chill guy with a sort of different mentality about the game (iffy word choices there)
Searz is a ****, yeah, but a lot of that is just bluntness, not him trying to be a **** (IMO)
I say stupid **** a lot too, and I get raged at for it, and I just go do other stuff until I can look at what they said in a calm way and respond whatever way is needed.
Also, I'm 13 =P
Cya John, nice having you here.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
EvilDice wrote:
You are not getting disrespected. A ton of stuff you post on this forum are just simply ignorant, and the fact that, when told you are wrong, you try to argue with the person(even when it's pretty obvious you're wrong). I've never insulted you, but your attitude on these forums does bother me. Sure searz will call you(and pretty much 95% of these forums) a "nab" but other than him? Disagreement is not disrespect.
/agree
Although I'm pretty sure John is the only guy I've seriously called nab. To all the other ppl I'm saying it with love <3 (not being serious)
PotatisFarfar wrote:
And about searz... You maybe hate him. But more often than not. He is right. Can't handle the truth? Well that sucks for you...
Thanks. *brofist*
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


I have no idea if i am gonna take you serious. You say some really stupid stuff.
Born 1995 then?
Awesome. *Internet high five