You're all saying happy birthday but does ipodpulse even know this thread exists
Spare a few Rep+ for the poor ( ã¤â—•â—¡â—•)ã¤
Vengenator wrote:
You're all saying happy birthday but does ipodpulse even know this thread exists
he'll know soon enough :^)

Signature by me =)
Toshabi wrote:
I hope he doesn't. I want him to have a terrible birthday.
yup, my parents died my laptop combusted and my arch nemesis took my girl. What a horrible day.
Thanks for the thanks everybody, I've been having a great day and this is making it better.
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Shoot for the stars! And while you are it shoot for Hogopogo's Signature Store for out of this world signatures!

Shoot for the stars! And while you are it shoot for Hogopogo's Signature Store for out of this world signatures!
IPodPulse wrote:
yup, my parents died my laptop combusted and my arch nemesis took my girl. What a horrible day.
Thanks for the thanks everybody, I've been having a great day and this is making it better.
Good. I also threw up on of all of your clothes and took a dump on your lawn.
jhoijhoi wrote:
Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.
Wait, why am I a communist?
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café
You need to log in before commenting.


<Editor>