Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Happy Burthdei Sirelly!

Creator: Janitsu January 8, 2014 9:29am
16 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
DarkAkumaLord
<Member>
DarkAkumaLord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1035
Joined:
Sep 2nd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2014 6:31pm | Report
!gnoL yadb yppaH
Asians ftw! Now I'm gonna go cuss in canto.
But a random question I never got an answer for, Astrolia why you archive everything?
+1 Rep me if you think I help you or others or don't Pick A Card.

... Man I used to say that stuff. It's been years.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1306
Joined:
Sep 30th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2014 7:07pm | Report
Merry Birthyear, have a good one ;)
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2317
Joined:
Jul 21st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2014 10:07pm | Report
Happy birthday Sirell!
Enjoy your day!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2014 3:29am | Report
Happy one-year-closer-to-death-day!
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1346
Joined:
Sep 12th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2014 3:37am | Report
Happy Birthday :)
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10095
Joined:
Dec 7th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2014 7:58am | Report
Happy belated birthday (:


1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide