Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I am a nobody AMA

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 21, 2014 1:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

181 posts - page 1 of 19
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 19
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 1:19pm | Report
Lets pretend you guys care what I think and see what questions you would like to ask the Autistic player with no skills and always in a weird mood :/
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 1:21pm | Report

a weird mood :/

Define weird :3 thats not a question

What would you describe as weird? :3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 1:31pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Define weird :3 thats not a question

What would you describe as weird? :3

Whats a weird mood? Imagine being on top of the world and being on top of the world makes you feel insecure so you become depressed alone and isolated and in that time of sadness you are able to remind yourself of all that you truly have to be truly happy for and you slowly pick yourself up and feel on top the world and that makes you feel depressed again...
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 1:31pm | Report
Do you like controversy?
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 1:34pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Do you like controversy?

I like things to be interesting and fresh and a little of controversy actually makes life interesting
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 2:04pm | Report
Wow 2 whole questions....I can almost feel the ****s you guys give seriously
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 2:21pm | Report
Favourite sexual position?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 2:22pm | Report
Forcefully seeking attention is usually not the best way to get attention. Here's a question. Did you really expect this to get many questions when the title and general atmosphere in this thread is one of attention seeking and self pity?
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 2:28pm | Report
I'm going to quote some things you said, now I have a follow up question for you but please read all of this carefully first.

Quoted:

I just want to say before anyone else makes the claim...This is not me speaking I have learnt my lesson and moved on from this kind of thing

Are you sure?

Quoted:

Wow 2 whole questions....I can almost feel the ****s you guys give seriously

Quoted:

why should I wait for people to be awake calmly when 99% of this community is willing to jump down my throat if I misuse one word whilst trying to sing the praise of this place?

Quoted:

Let it hook them then

I am tired of being the nice guy that this community spits on because I am unique - I have never once intentionally hurt someone, never claimed I am better than anyone and I have always made an effort to be a part of this community despite the bad treatment but no matter how hard I try every single person is not prepared to be nice to me and why? because when you guys wanted to bully someone you pick on me and I slapped you all down for it like a Mutha f*ckin' BOSS.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 2:34pm | Report
Would you rather only be able to laugh at blonde jokes, or not be able to understand sarcasm?
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 19

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide