Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I am a nobody AMA

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 21, 2014 1:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

181 posts - page 13 of 19
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:22pm | Report

FALSE
I have always tried to fit in with the community from day one, I am not the sharpest or brightest tool in the shed however I do know I have continuously made the effort to fit in and to be a part of this community.

The caps made me almost fall of my chair which could've caused serious injury! What's wrong with you?!

The latter question is actually serious because if you think that trying to fit in with a community means obviously fishing for compliments, making countless of useless threads, and eventually using Autism as an argument then I suggest getting some serious help. Or leave, I mean, that would make everyone less miserable, including even yourself. No, please, don't thank me for that idea; I'm a humanitarian.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:24pm | Report
Why can't any of you just stop trying to find loopholes in what I say and accept that if I say something its the ******** truth.

If I tell you I am trying my best to improve myself - Then accept it
If I tell you I am trying to fit in as best I can - Don't call me a Liar over it
If I tell you I am not a bad person - That means I am not as bad as you think I am
If I tell you I want to be a part of the community - Then shock horror that is what I want

No matter what I say to you I know you will be cowardly and hide behind the few words I say that are Negative and yes I take the blame for saying them but for pity sake try to look beyond the one line of angry and see the real person or is that a task that you all can not accomplish without making me feel like the worst person on the forum?

And of course I am going to be upset at times - I can not help it but at least I am willing to apologize if I ever step out of line and cause offense or hurt someone feelings because of what I do.

If you guys want to still hate me be my guest but hate me for a legit reason , Don't just hate me because I can't help how my conditions will make me react because that is as pathetic as hating on me because of my nationality or skin color - Its something that I can not help.

Instead you guys SHOULD have used this forum for its one soul propose and got to know me, see what I could have brought to the community then if you read what I had to say and you genuinely decided you wanted to hate me because of me then that's me I can move on and not give a rat arse about the haters and focus on those who might like or tolerant me.

And please I beg you Sirell for the love of god himself, STOP nitpicking all of my chats and trying to find the bits that make me out to be a worse person than I really am because seriously its getting boring and I shouldn't have to worry about it all.

Btw Because I am sure you are Dying to tell me why no one gives a **** about me and I am sure it will give you a kick to rub it in my face please do tell me and the rest why no one cares about me *Grabs popcorn*
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:28pm | Report

The caps made me almost fall of my chair which could've caused serious injury! What's wrong with you?!

The latter question is actually serious because if you think that trying to fit in with a community means obviously fishing for compliments, making countless of useless threads, and eventually using Autism as an argument then I suggest getting some serious help. Or leave, I mean, that would make everyone less miserable, including even yourself. No, please, don't thank me for that idea; I'm a humanitarian.

I am not leaving I am not miserable I am actually a happy guy believe it or...what am I saying of course you don't believe it I could post a video of me singing "Singing in the rain" complete with dance routine and you would still doubt I am not as miserable a person as you all believe.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:32pm | Report
MyBloodIsTrolling.

kekekekekekekekeke
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:38pm | Report

Why can't any of you just stop trying to find loopholes in what I say and accept that if I say something its the ******** truth.

If I tell you I am trying my best to improve myself - Then accept it
If I tell you I am trying to fit in as best I can - Don't call me a Liar over it
If I tell you I am not a bad person - That means I am not as bad as you think I am
If I tell you I want to be a part of the community - Then shock horror that is what I want

We're saying it's not good enough - Accept it.
When we don't believe it because actions speak louder than words and you haven't shown us any change, then respect that.
No one said that. You are the only one who has said that.
Can't always get what you want.

No matter what I say to you I know you will be cowardly and hide behind the few words I say that are Negative and yes I take the blame for saying them but for pity sake try to look beyond the one line of angry and see the real person or is that a task that you all can not accomplish without making me feel like the worst person on the forum?

Better a coward than a fool. Also, pretty sure you are the worst person on the forum. You could see that as an accomplishment.

And of course I am going to be upset at times - I can not help it but at least I am willing to apologize if I ever step out of line and cause offense or hurt someone feelings because of what I do.

We're kind of done with your apologies since day two...

If you guys want to still hate me be my guest but hate me for a legit reason , Don't just hate me because I can't help how my conditions will make me react because that is as pathetic as hating on me because of my nationality or skin color - Its something that I can not help.

Don't hate on me for not having a conscience, taking pleasure in causing other people's sorrow, and having no emotions. Like that's my fault! I can't help it!

Instead you guys SHOULD have used this forum for its one soul propose and got to know me, see what I could have brought to the community then if you read what I had to say and you genuinely decided you wanted to hate me because of me then that's me I can move on and not give a rat arse about the haters and focus on those who might like or tolerant me.

So far what we've seen is that you bring apologies, self-pity, more apologies, more self-pity, even more apologies, a terrible opinion on Clarity, some more apologies, and even more self-pity. Also, did I mention useless threads, apologies, and self-pity?

And please I beg you Sirell for the love of god himself, STOP nitpicking all of my chats and trying to find the bits that make me out to be a worse person than I really am because seriously its getting boring and I shouldn't have to worry about it all.

This is why I actually like Sirell.

Btw Because I am sure you are Dying to tell me why no one gives a **** about me and I am sure it will give you a kick to rub it in my face please do tell me and the rest why no one cares about me *Grabs popcorn*

I don't care about you, I care about your presence here which is obnoxious and pathetic. I actually like MOBAFire, or well, most of it. Your arrival made it worse, therefore I'm trying to either improve you or make you disappear. Actually, mostly the latter because I'm convinced that people don't change, especially people who say that whatever they're doing isn't their fault.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:38pm | Report

Serious question. If you are being serious and not trolling. Do you hate yourself? Why do you feel the need to point out your own flaws every chance you get?

Actually this may shock some people but I don't hate myself at all :)
As I mentioned before I do not know what it is about Mobafire but it brings the worst out of me and I seriously want to change that as best I can because I really have no beef with anyone hear despite everything that has been going on.

And you assume I view my autism and aspergers as flaws? I see them as my greatest strengths in my life if I am honest with you - Sure I have to apologise for when I step out of line however I am able to see the world different to so many others...When you get the one "Top Tier" saying this item sucks I am the one who will question why that is and even look at ways the item could be useful.

I don't follow the beat of the community drum I beat to my own and yes I know that means I am prone to being ridiculed but at least I can be proud of who I am and proud of the kind of effort I am trying to make.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:39pm | Report

I am not leaving I am not miserable I am actually a happy guy believe it or...what am I saying of course you don't believe it I could post a video of me singing "Singing in the rain" complete with dance routine and you would still doubt I am not as miserable a person as you all believe.

Then you'd go from miserable to desperate. I guess that's a step up, yes, go make that video. I'll await your return.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:40pm | Report
Yep, I'm pretty sure we've come to the unanimous conclusion that MyBloodIsblack is nothing more than a troll. The sly use of perpetuating circular arguments is really a work of art, and I commend him for doing it so well.

I myself love circular arguments as much as the next troll, but seriously, Grade A work mate. Top notch.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:41pm | Report

And you assume I view my autism and aspergers as flaws? I see them as my greatest strengths in my life if I am honest with you - Sure I have to apologise for when I step out of line however I am able to see the world different to so many others...When you get the one "Top Tier" saying this item sucks I am the one who will question why that is and even look at ways the item could be useful.

If you keep using it as an excuse and people actually let you get away with the craziest **** because of that, then I'm sure it can be regarded as a strength.

Hey! Amazing idea! I should just kill someone and be like, "Yeah man I just can't help it, I have these urges you see. It's not my fault."
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:43pm | Report

Yep, I'm pretty sure we've come to the unanimous conclusion that MyBloodIsblack is nothing more than a troll. The sly use of perpetuating circular arguments is really a work of art

99% of MOBAFire has no idea how to argue on anything and uses circular arguments.

Obviously, I am the 1%.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide