Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I am a nobody AMA

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 21, 2014 1:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

181 posts - page 16 of 19
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:20pm | Report
I am ending this thread right here

The only way I can prove myself is by example and that means taking the real me to the forums and being friendly.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:21pm | Report

Actually Sirell I am not a "Terrible player" you don't even have a clue how well I play so I kindly suggest you keep comments like that to yourself please.

And you have the balls to tell me to "Shut the **** up"...what exactly have you ever done in your life that gives you the right to deny me my freedom of speech on a forum? Here's a hint for you: NOTHING

And another thing theres a difference between being allowed to answer your own question and Nitpicking - I have no issue with your opinion however you spend far too much effort reading 10 paragraphs of what I write only to then pick 3 lines that are out of context and with a few spins make me out to be a bad person.

And before you dare have the disrespect to claim I am a bad person - I am not even half as bad as how most of you have reacted towards me on this thread...As someone said You could have ignored this thread and moved on but for some reason you guys didn't why is that? Because my "misery" is mildly amusing to some of you? Take a good long look in the mirrors before you ever judge me again because it is clear I am not the worst person on Mobafire because I am communicating with some of the worst on mobafire right now.

You guys will get to see the real me on the forum, the one that a few of you seem to think doesn't exist however before you guys can see it you got to remove your tinted glasses and see what kind of person I really am instead of focusing on the past all the time.

This is all comedy gold.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:21pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

youre 6/26 in ranked and forever stuck in bronze 5, if that doesnt label you as a terrible player then i dont know what does

I suck in Ranked - Sue me
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:22pm | Report

I am ending this thread right here

The only way I can prove myself is by example and that means taking the real me to the forums and being friendly.

Please don't. This right here is likely far more amusing than anything the "real [you]" has to say.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:23pm | Report

I suck in Ranked - Sue me

Nope, you just suck.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:24pm | Report
if you play the same in ranked as you do in any other thing in life then you suck
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:29pm | Report
MOBAfire.... is HILARIOUS! Why did I ever ditch this site?
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
You know what? I am just going to shut the **** up on this thread and go onto the forum to enjoy myself
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
You know what? I am just going to shut the **** up on this thread and go onto the forum to enjoy myself
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:30pm | Report

You could've just not said anything at all: actions speak louder than words.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide