Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I am a nobody AMA

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 21, 2014 1:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

181 posts - page 17 of 19
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:30pm | Report
Alright well ima go for a walk, OTG fill me in after
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:34pm | Report
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
This thread will keep a rollin' weather Blood likes it or not. We've derailed it. We now control the train. We're going around the world in it. Don't ask how that makes logical sense on a metaphorical train.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards

You could've just not said anything at all: actions speak louder than words.

I'm not going to respond to your post. THAT will show you. I'm NOT going to respond to you.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:47pm | Report
You know what if you guys can not be asked to show a little humanity then I will join you and take the gloves off so that you don't need to nitpick my threads because I will give it to you both barrels.

OTG, Grandmaster, Dillbutt and Sirell - You guys are officially the biggest bunch of ****s I have ever had the mispleasure of having to deal with...You have absolutely no kind hearts in your dark souled lives and you spend all of your negative lives trying to make those who are kind hearted seem like the worst people in the world.

You have the nerve to claim I am ruining Mobafire take a look at yourself you pieces of ***** because its not me who is trying to ruining things around here it is your four idiots who can not seem to stop acting like ******ed tosspots who can't find anything better to do than to make someone like me feel worse and worse.

You four have no idea what kind of person I am and you made it clear you have no intention of finding out you are wrong because lets face it it takes intelligence to be able to see when you might be wrong and you 4 do not have it inside you.

You want to make me feel bad for trying then go right ahead and try but be warned this nice guy has a side of him that he is more than willing to let loose and make your lives as miserable as you make mine...Be warned.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:50pm | Report
I'm honored.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:51pm | Report

OTG, Grandmaster, Dillbutt and Sirell - You guys are officially the biggest bunch of ****s I have ever had the mispleasure of having to deal with...You have absolutely no kind hearts in your dark souled lives and you spend all of your negative lives trying to make those who are kind hearted seem like the worst people in the world.

Wow. I'm outraged!

No way I'm on the same level as those amateurs.

You want to make me feel bad for trying then go right ahead and try but be warned this nice guy has a side of him that he is more than willing to let loose and make your lives as miserable as you make mine...Be warned.

Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:55pm | Report
Alright, anyone else think that this thread has gone on long enough?
A thanks to Janitsu for this signature!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:57pm | Report
Electro522 wrote:

Alright, anyone else think that this thread has gone on long enough?

I don't think so no, but keep checking.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 8:05pm | Report
im surprised searz and tosh didnt make that list obviously theyve been taking it too easy on him
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide