Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I am a nobody AMA

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 21, 2014 1:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

181 posts - page 14 of 19
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:45pm | Report
Yea, but look at him, using it to keep the attention train rolling. He's mastered the craft. He's not even defending himself at this point, he's simply egging on the conversation. Classic troll use of circles.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:50pm | Report
Can you people please ****ing stop already? I am so so sick of seeing this **** on my front page. I have no idea if troll or serious anymore but I'm going to assume serious for a second:

Do you really want to know what you can do to stop receiving hate? It's surprisingly simple - stop posting self-pitying ******** all over the place. Nobody was hating on you until you made a big deal out of someone disagreeing with you on some minor issue and then WOULD NOT STOP talking about how everyone hated you in thread after thread after thread. Believe it or not, that kind of thing is incredibly annoying.

You are baiting people into flaming you with titles and posts just like this one, time after time, then acting surprised when they get pissed off at you. If you'd just stop ****posting the whole thing would blow over and everyone would forget within a few weeks. You even recently made a (now deleted) blog talking about how pro players should grow a backbone and shrug off negative comments. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, take your own advice and just shut up. Trust me, people will like you a lot more.

I'd also advise you to look for some help in real life because your mental health is obviously extremely unstable - posting stuff like "Im a loser what can I say maybe people would be happier if I was gone right?" because a few people on the internet disagreed with you is not normal. For your own good, stop this **** and get some help.

I don't know why I'm bothering with this post because I know you won't listen to it anyway (and might well be trolling), but **** it. As for the rest of you, stop beating a dead horse. This whole thread is a giant train wreck, it needs to be locked immediately and everyone involved should feel ashamed.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:50pm | Report
I'm turning this thread into a spiderman thread.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:51pm | Report

Yea, but look at him, using it to keep the attention train rolling. He's mastered the craft. He's not even defending himself at this point, he's simply egging on the conversation. Classic troll use of circles.

People who crave for attention are always trying to keep that train rolling; that doesn't prove they are lying about their life. Then again, usually people lie to look better.... oh dear lord.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:53pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Can you people please ****ing stop already? I am so so sick of seeing this **** on my front page.

Killjoy.

Luther3000 wrote:
This whole thread is a giant train wreck, it needs to be locked immediately and everyone involved should feel ashamed.

I am so ashamed... Damn.. I've never felt this ashamed in my entire life... even worse than the time I ... hoho, you almost got me there! :^)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:54pm | Report
I feel no shame. I openly admit to finding these threads humorous and fun. If there's any reason to like OP, it's for that.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:54pm | Report

Why can't any of you just stop trying to find loopholes in what I say and accept that if I say something its the ******** truth.

If I tell you I am trying my best to improve myself - Then accept it
If I tell you I am trying to fit in as best I can - Don't call me a Liar over it
If I tell you I am not a bad person - That means I am not as bad as you think I am
If I tell you I want to be a part of the community - Then shock horror that is what I want

Look, you keep missing the ****ing point and do nothing but prove why we just do not like you.

I am not calling you a liar, but your words and your actions are completely inappropriate to one another.

1) You say you want to improve, but you haven't changed! You're still the same guy you were when we had a go at you the first time around.

2) Again, perhaps you aren't lying, but if you're trying to fit in, you're going about it in the most stupid way possible. Do you think you'll fit in by being a depressive little ****?

3) You may not be a bad person, but that doesn't mean we don't like you. Don't get the two mixed up.

4) You may want to be part of the community, but let's face it, if you keep doing the same **** you've done over and over and over and over and over and over again, then no one WANTS you to be a part of a community except to be that laughing stock.

I already said it. No one gives a **** about you, no one WANTS to give a **** about you and no one gives a **** enough to use this thread to get to know you.

You tell me to stop nitpicking your chats and then you tell me to tell you why no one cares about you. -Sigh-

Listen carefully.

The reason no one cares about you is because you don't give them a reason to care about you. You are terrible at the game, so no one will come to you for advice. You don't make anyone happy or smile with anything you do or say. Much of what happens when you contribute just leads to flamewars, tears and depression. You preach sincerity but your actions say otherwise; you aren't a man of your word. You can't take criticism and you take everything said to you as a personal attack when not all of it was and that is SO ****ING ANNOYING. You ask us to do you what not to do so you can stop doing it - we tell you and you STILL do it. In short, you do everything wrong and almost deliberately so. You apologise and then you follow up with the EXACT SAME **** you throw out every time.

If you're still struggling to understand, then try giving us reasons why we should give a **** about you. Hint: there are none.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:55pm | Report
What exactly do you want from me?

I say I am not trying to troll anyone and you all accuse me of being a troll
I say I want to fit in and improve and you accuse me of not trying to change at all
I say this...you claim I mean that

I seriously do not understand why you habour so much hatred towards me and I do not know what it is you want from me but I am getting seriously tired of listening to you guys bad mouth me for trying to do the right thing for once since I joined Mobafire.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:57pm | Report
Okay, we just hate you because you're a depressing little **** that won't shut up.

Know how to fix that?

Shut the **** up.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:01pm | Report
Am I able to say anything that will not be used against me at this stage?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide