Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I am a nobody AMA

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 21, 2014 1:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

181 posts - page 12 of 19
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 4:37pm | Report

Alright, so an actual question.

Why are you so bothered about what people you don't even know have to say about you?

I love League of Legends and I wanna become a better player and being part of a community that knows alot about it will help me to get better.
plus the fact its nice to talk to people who share a similar interest and the fact that by talking to others I can improve myself as a person.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 4:46pm | Report

No you're the guy who says "sorry" when asked to quit saying "sorry".

Hit the nail right on the head.
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 4:48pm | Report
emoriam wrote:

Not really, I just wanted to point out that he didn't really responded to what I wrote. You are the last person I want to argue with, please.

Oh please. I doubt you could hold a proper argument anyways, lol.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 5:00pm | Report

No you're the guy who says "sorry" when asked to quit saying "sorry".

Maybe if you all stopped trying to make me feel guilty about wanting to fit in with you all and to enjoy myself in Mobafire I wouldn't feel the need to apologise.

I mean seriously look at this thread it was created as a AMA and its turned into "reasons we hate MBIB" and that was not my doing - That was all of you guys doing from start or finish
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 5:01pm | Report
if you want to feel better about yourself stop caring what people like searz and gmd think about you so much

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 5:27pm | Report

Maybe if you all stopped trying to make me feel guilty about wanting to fit in with you all and to enjoy myself in Mobafire I wouldn't feel the need to apologise.

You never tried to fit in with the community. Not once have I seen you do anything community-like. This AMA is an attempt at that, but you failed miserably considering the whole "AMA spam" is over already.

Nighthawk wrote:
if you want to feel better about yourself stop caring what people like searz and gmd think about you so much

Wait that's how you feel better about yourself? Damn I sure feel honoured.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 5:32pm | Report
OP's problem is that he/she craves attention, but doesn't know how to get the attention they seek properly. So they'll dive into the emo-sasuke-cloud-anime thing and flaunt their life's problems like pokémon trading cards in a attempt to garnish some form of pat on the back, which is so freely given by the typical white-knight, internet warrior crowd.

Kekekeke, good thing you came to mobafail.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 5:32pm | Report

Spoiler: Click to view

If you want to try and fit in, using that title and opening post was helluva wrong way about going it.

You want to avoid all the negativity that comes with everything you say? Stop bringing it up, then. Using phrases like, 'I am nobody', 'let's pretend you care what I think' and 'autistic player' completely sets people up to bring up that exact same **** that you apparently want to avoid (but let's face it, self-victimization doesn't work that way, so...).

You could have used, 'Bronze V AMA' or 'Okay, I know I'm a pretty bad player, but feel free to ask me anything'. Basically, not mentioning ANY OF THE STUFF WE HAVE ALL TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION would have been fine. But you did. You brought all the focus straight back into it.

Okay, fine, let us assume that's fine and that we can ignore that and ask you questions. But if that wasn't enough, you get two questions and 30 minutes after answering the last question, you suddenly say:

Wow 2 whole questions....I can almost feel the ****s you guys give seriously

I mean like, seriously? There was cold malice and deep bitterness in that one post if you were genuine. If you weren't begging for attention to the issues is not enough reason as to why we aren't amicable towards you, that post basically released any restraint anyone had in tolerating this AMA. I've created threads before and waited an entire day just to get a single reply. You wait 30 minutes and lose your ****. I'm sorry, but you really brought it upon yourself. Yes, I'm basically saying it's your fault, no matter how much you don't want to admit it. There were so many obvious things you could definitely have done to avoid this and you didn't even consider them.

Every time you say you try to make yourself better. Every time we end up at the same place with you. You don't change at ****ing all. Look, I don't care if you are trolling or not. Regardless of that, what I am saying to you is sincere.

But you want an honest answer? No. No one really does give a **** about you. More importantly, no one WANTS to give a **** about you.

Would you like to know why?
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:01pm | Report

You never tried to fit in with the community. Not once have I seen you do anything community-like. This AMA is an attempt at that, but you failed miserably considering the whole "AMA spam" is over already.

FALSE
I have always tried to fit in with the community from day one, I am not the sharpest or brightest tool in the shed however I do know I have continuously made the effort to fit in and to be a part of this community.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:10pm | Report
Serious question. If you are being serious and not trolling. Do you hate yourself? Why do you feel the need to point out your own flaws every chance you get?

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide