Ye, but it sounds real complicated D:
It'd be easier to just cut myself on it instead, huehue.
[quote=Searz][quote=Lugignaf]
He wants it to cut it's self.[/quote]
Ye, but it sounds real complicated D:
It'd be easier to just cut myself on it instead, huehue.[/quote]
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Ye, but it sounds real complicated D:
It'd be easier to just cut myself on it instead, huehue.
Lol'd :D
[quote=Jovy][quote=Searz]
[quote=Lugignaf]
He wants it to cut it's self.[/quote]
Ye, but it sounds real complicated D:
It'd be easier to just cut myself on it instead, huehue.
[/quote]
Lol'd :D[/quote]
He wants it to cut it's self.
Ye, but it sounds real complicated D:
It'd be easier to just cut myself on it instead, huehue.