Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

It's shocking how bad the LoL Player Database is

Creator: Scrax September 29, 2010 10:05am
1 2 3
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 10:05am | Report

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!!

Have you ever come over that one person who just can't seem to shut up? Constantly nagging about everybody else on the team, when in fact, he is the problem?

"Omg, you daid again? N00B!!!"
"/all all lukk and tieming, if i were to actually try it would be yu ho died!!!!! NOOB!"

That one ******* flamer just grinding, and grinding, and grinding your gear? You know.. The one that makes you wish you could whack your fist really hard at your computer and he'd feel it?

Well, as it seems this week there's ONLY this kind of player throughout League of Legends. The past days I've never managed to escape the clutches of flaming-******-kid-with-self-claimed-gigantic-e-peen in any games, and it's really demotivated me and discouraged me to play League of Legends any further.

Now, this is where I start to wonder.. How bad is your player experience?

Am I the only unlucky guy, or is this some kind of evil revenge from Riot?

Discuss.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 10:17am | Report
We have a name for these people in sweden. It is : p12'or

a simple little 12 year old high on Energy drinks playing the game.

Atleast LoL don't have build in voice chat
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 10:46am | Report
Amen to that!

Oh, and Riot managed to do so that my YouTube account is in "bad standing and is in danger of being deleted" because I made that bypass movie -.- ..
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 3:15pm | Report
Haha, I think most of us have had bad experiences with the community but I get fed up with it pretty easily therefore: /ignore -name- is probably my favorite tool.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 5:36pm | Report
yeah i always seem to get those ******s who think they're the best player and constantly rip on everyone.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 5:56pm | Report
It sucks because they don't take any of the blame for themselves >:\

Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 8:48pm | Report
Report player is always a good choice.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 11:05pm | Report
/ignore all

works wonders :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2010 2:47am | Report
Lol Dewo, just lol xD

Writing rants in the in-game chat in general is just stupid, it takes time to write and you're not really focusing. I've died several times because I was writing. To make it worse those rants are often complaning, flaming, and as you said it's just this one douche demoralizing the whole team.

It often makes me want to 1) Just quit, however I'm very optimistic so I almost never do that. 2) Punch that guy in the face and tell him to stfu. I mean it would rather have a leaver that a whining *****.

Most of the time it's actually good players with attitude problems, complaining on what I would guess to be casual***s, minors, and people who says the following: "First time playing this champ, lol". Then again just noobs, just terribad noobs and people under level 30. LoL has some serious issues with matchmaking, and I would say that's the real problem.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2010 3:34am | Report
TBH i agree on the matter of leaver vs flamer.
I cant realy count how many times i said "STFU and play!"

Yesterday i loged on US coz of free WW weekend and i wanted to pwn some nabs while waiting for my teammates from EU to end up their ranked game.
Pwning nabs was realy relaxing, untill some stupid 1/12 ashe started flame-fest... "we lost" "we loose" and all that **** after 1 ace on our team. I said again "STFU and play" and typed my fav command :)
And again /ignore all worked wonders. Game became peacefull like never before again :)

Flamer - a person can become one if they have good stats and in that way they think they can criticize other ppl coz of that.
- a person is one coz he is 10 yo and thinks he is the smartest of us all.
- is a big nab and he has to explain himself why he died, never his fault always fault of his teammates not saving his bloody *** when he was solo roaming top lane while team was pushing bot.

and so on so on... there is ALWAYS a flamer in game. I had like 5% of the games when noone was flaming (from either my or enemy team). This is an issue... but noone could change it tbh.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide