LOL I just went through all 17 pages of this laughing my *** off.

Since these sigs just look so awesome I'm going to use them both.
I would like to Thank Xiaowiriamu for the Awesome Sig(s)!
Thanks to wRAth for the awesome Ashe sig!
This thread is full of win =D
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=489096
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=489096
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
You need to log in before commenting.


<Ancient Member>
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L