Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

LoL's Golden Rules!

Creator: Dante Rebellion June 29, 2011 8:47am
21 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 6:32pm | Report
list of the best ones:
11. If you don't see fiddle make sure to... CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW
13. Yes you were just bursted down by a giant purple cow. Don't ask questions.
15. Rolling your face on the keyboard to play Sona is more effective then trying to play her.
20. Yes he's fat, drunk, and carrying a barrel, but he is going to catch you.
29. Your skill shots are perfectly accurate when laning, but always miss in team fights.
39. If you hear a "DEMACIA!" and don't have a Demacian on your team, you are dead.
47. Yes, they have wards.
48. No, you don't.
52. An Ashe on the enemy team firing Hawkshot will always manage to see your low-health jungler seconds before he takes red, and will nail him with an ECA in epic fashion, with the splash damage killing the lizard.
63. Soraka and Shen both deal no damage, yet still make you rage at the loading screen.
70. You are a 'nuub', 'nub, 'noob', or any other variation, because that guy is 4-12-2. You are 1-2-24. He has more kills
76. GLHF is code for "We are going to rape you". Not returning the favor is giving consent.
88. Anivia is impossible to kill for first blood.
91. Alistar always has flash up and will pulverize and headbutt you into his team/turret.
95. Your team will never block Ace in the Hole.
103. If you choose to tank you will be QQ'd at for not starting a team fight.
104. Likewise, if you start a team fight as a tank your team will never follow you.
107. Saying "Are you serious?" "So good" and "Oh my God" over and over will not make you play like HotShotGG. Sorry.
108. Stop lieing. You're only playing AP Gragas now because you saw Shushei do it.
115. Irelia may have telekinetic blades, but she can only attack at melee distance. No I don't understand it either.
123. Stacking archangels for AP? Go ahead and walk up to that Veigar. It's cool bro.
132. I don't care if you're 9-0 as Rammus. You aren't the carry. Let Ashe take the kills.
133. Don't play tag with Singed. You will lose.
140. While playing Malzahar, don't ult Gangplank or Tryndamere. Just don't.
146. Pick a card, any card. By any card I'm referring to the yellow one. If it is something else your team will rage at you.

the rest are just filler
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide