Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
BERSERK.
BEST. MANGA. EVER.
BEST. MANGA. EVER.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
^Still reading it, don't remember where I left off though.... sigh, same goes for Detective Conan
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Hey. I like using my BRAIN to solve things before him =D
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
That's not the point of the series?
Still kinda boring most of the time >.>
Still kinda boring most of the time >.>
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Searz wrote:
Detective Conan is very.. slow.. Also feels kinda stupid at times.
That's because it's a manga for smart people. Don't feel too bad now. >:[
Well, I do dislike detective stories overall, so it might not be Conan that is bad.
Lack of smarts? **** no. They're all just so slow (and at times predictable), in a bad way.
Lack of smarts? **** no. They're all just so slow (and at times predictable), in a bad way.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


I've been reading manga for a while and was wondering if you guys had any good suggestions. so many of the popular series (which I enjoyed a lot and was great) and am already aware of the popular Naruto and Bleach. I would read those, but there's just too many chapters and I will never be able to read them all in a timely manner unless I read during every waking moment of my life. There's over 400 for each of those series. Are there any series that you guys recommend?
Blah blah blah. Lets do this.
I read manga a lot while I'm in college since I don't have time to sit down and dedicate 22-50 or so minutes to Anime episodes. Lets just say I've cleared 200 chapters of Fist of the North star in under 3 days...
What do you read or recommend?