Yeah, I ****ing love that guy.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DouchebagChocolat/videos
He's the guy with the ugliest turd and that dropped his pen :)
He takes a very level-headed approach to his videos and frequently splices in hentai imagery (without nudity duh), images from Berserk (huge Berserk fan, he even got a tattoo of the sacrificial brand) and has like a million ****ing pets.
He's just the best.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DouchebagChocolat/videos
He's the guy with the ugliest turd and that dropped his pen :)
He takes a very level-headed approach to his videos and frequently splices in hentai imagery (without nudity duh), images from Berserk (huge Berserk fan, he even got a tattoo of the sacrificial brand) and has like a million ****ing pets.
He's just the best.
See that "Let's talk about anime" video? Turtle.Fish.Paint. Thank me later.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


Also, it was put together quite well - in a way which made it funny and prolonged interest. 9/10