Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 11 of 57
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 11:28am | Report
He leans back with a wistful smile on his face, enjoying the odd companionship he felt at the table. He raised his hands in an open palm motion. "So any news in regards to the on-goings in the rest of the land?" He asked, taking another sip of the brew. "Rumor has it there's been some activity..."
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 11:50am | Report
Jak noticed that the faces have grown more serious, so he tilted his head down and listened. Whatever they were talking about, was important and shouldn't be widely spread.
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 12:49pm | Report
After the pyromanic had not reacted, Rudmed assumed he was in a trance. So he turned his attention elsewhere, and out of the corner of his eye he spied a man (Fuji), who was observing the newcomer. The man seem very distracted, and it would be a shame that he "misplaced" his wallet.

Rudmed took a drink a woman gave him, someone must have ordered drinks. He took a sip, and grimaced it was without a doubt one of the worst things he had ever tasted. He began to approach Fuji, until he was behind him. Then Rudmed began to act like he had to tie his shoe. Only to a very careful eye, would one see his hand slip into Fuji's pocket, and Rudmed hoped that Fuji wouldn't notice.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 1:15pm | Report
He gave Jack a knowing look and nodded. "They say that the Ivory ward marketplace was trashed. They say it was a political matter." He snorted softly, looking between the patrons. "I wonder. What do you guys think about that, hmm?" he asked before leaning back into the seat a bit more comfortably.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 1:16pm | Report
(Jhoijhoi where is the tavern located, by the way? :P Is it like a Noxian tavern or a Demacian tavern or is it a real world tavern or what :P I'm curious because if it's not a league Tavern then disregard my last post.)
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 1:43pm | Report
"Them Noxians and Demacians have been fighting forever... i cant even remember what side i am on" Martin says and looks at duff.

"But i got a funny felling about that hole "crystal skar" thing.. it all seems to perfect. i mean, A cording to eye witnesses it was Jaravan the fourth himself that started the fight, now if you ask me that's ********" Martin slams his mug into the table.

"I know my demacian history... and a prince of Demacia will never do such a harsh action WHITEOUT proper reason... that reminds me.. where is the Demacian prince at the moment? i haven't heard anything about him in a while"
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 2:12pm | Report
"yeah.... He's been missing for a while now..."
His face turned grim as he took another sip.

"I agree with him...The prince wouldn't disappear for no reason.... But as for Swain and the noxians..."
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 2:20pm | Report
He shrugged in acknowledgement and shook his head oddly. "I don't know. I don't know what to believe anymore. Please don't judge me when I say this but it's hard to know who's even fighting for what if you ask me... I mean I've never spoken to the people behind the fights, who am I to judge them?" he mentioned finally, before staring off into one corner of the room, almost as if remembering something. His eyes darted back to Martin finally, his head remained motionless.

"Someone said Talon might be around these parts. Is there any way to know if that's true?" He inquired, turning his head finally to look at the man more directly. His body didn't seem quite as relaxed as it had before, but to the casual or even drunken audience this was a fact that would have gone completely unnoticed.
Kanohi
<Member>
Kanohi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 2:32pm | Report
Fuji's thought process was interrupted when he felt something trickle along his side. Critters, this place is full of them he thought in disgust, as Fuji stood up to clear dust, bits and various bugs off his clothing. He noticed a man (Rudmed) behind him holding Fuji's wallet.

"Thanks, it would be trouble if I can't pay my tab." Fuji said with a smile..."If I didn't know better, I thought you were trying to pick pocket me; but I must have dropped it when I dozed off!" Fuji said with a chuckle, not knowing how close he was to the truth.

Fuji overheard the table talking about news and gossips... Well, well...this could get mighty interesting as Fuji sneak out from the back door while the bartender was busy restocking drink mixtures.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 3:46pm | Report
Jeff pulled another cigarette from his pocket and touched it to his lips. He pulled out his lighter, flicked it up and with a snap of his fingers lit it. He took a deep drag before responding. "Nothing I'm aware of, rather nothing that I would concern myself with. I keep to myself unless someone decides to involve me, and when they do involve me. They generally never do it again...One way or another" Jeff took another drag and blew smoke rings towards the ceiling.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide