Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 14 of 57
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 6:42pm | Report
Jeff didn't say anything in response to another member joining the growing party at his table; his thoughts were elsewhere. Jeff's plans had been laid and were coming together rather well. He didn't feel the need to immerse himself (wholly) in unimportant gossip. Focusing momentarily he interjected "Talon you say? You mean Skeletor's skin wearing brother?" Jeff chuckled at the out of place comparison. Although it was quite true, no two people wore such similar shades of purple...Save for the purple dinosaur.....
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 11:02pm | Report
Nodded his head, watching for any signs of a reaction.

"Mmhmm... So I've heard." He shrugged. "They say he's been sighted in these parts. I'd hate to run into him on the streets." He chuckled in turn with Jeff.

"I wonder what street's he's been running around..."
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 3:23pm | Report
"One with a giant yellow bird?" Jeff asked continuing to chuckle
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 3:27pm | Report
Amanda, looking at the two men, giggled in spite of herself. She continued to knit, but didn't voice a response of her own.
Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 3:30pm | Report
Symphunny came in again.
Symphunny left again because he was underage.

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 3:40pm | Report
Jeff smiled at Amanda "What's that you're knitting miss?" he asked looking at her hands working hard apparently.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 3:41pm | Report
He didn't catch the reference, but covered it up with a knowing wink to Jeffy. "I suppose." he nodded in agreement, taking a breath and sighing. It seemed nobody knew anything about Talon, but he wouldn't lose patience just yet. Something might still come up.

He looked up to the two with a curious look, his attention directed mostly to Jeffy. "You wouldn't happen to know of a blacksmith in there parts who specializes in the make of knives, would you?" He inquired, tilting his head just a touch.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 3:54pm | Report
With a relatively quick flick of his wrist there was a glint of silver as Jeff's blade was flung into the air lightly and came back down, the point sticking into the table. "For somethin like this?" The blade was relatively small (5 inches) dual edge. With a simple grip and no hilt. Primarily meant for throwing, it was weighted to Jeff's own preference. "Or..." he began and with another flick of his wrist tossed a larger blade upwards. It too came back down and with a rather loud thud it sank itself deep into the table. The blade was single edged and roughly 10 inches long. A rather foreign looking blade with a snake head carved of ivory for the hilt. "This kind?" he asked calmly as though such a display was commonplace.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 3:58pm | Report
He smirked, immediately appearing physically more comfortable as he reached forward with a momentary pause, "May I?" He asked, waiting for the man's approval?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 4:01pm | Report
Jeff nodded "Sure, if you try anything funny" he smiled "You'll find out how many knives I have left, and how well I can throw them"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide