Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 17 of 57
Kanohi
<Member>
Kanohi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 1:09pm | Report
Fuji (as the disguised jester/insane one) enters screaming "IT'S A RAID! A RAID!!"

He then opens the door once more and a flock of sheeps storms into the tavern.
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 1:36pm | Report
Calibern kills the first sheep that entered the bar. The rest of the sheep slowly retreated at the sight of there dead companion. "Anyone want lamb chops" said Calibern acting like nothing strange had just happened.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 1:51pm | Report
"I suppose I will go first." Rudmed said as he held out a hand for a knife, "After all, I don't want the master to discourage me from playing this with his skill."
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 2:02pm | Report
He glanced oddly to Rudmed, raising a brow slowly. The thought to himself, 'Is this guy really gonna do this?' and an amused smirk crept along his face.

He wouldn't have been surprised to see mayhem and bloodshed this night, but he hadn't imagined it would be by a person's own hand.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 2:30pm | Report
Martin looks up.

"Hey!" he yells.

"your viced not to ignore me!" he grasp both of the Flintlock pistol and hold them out in stretch hand. pointing them on the 2 men holding knifes.

"You listen op chaps, and you better listen... i haven't had a real fight in a looong time... lets make this fun!"

Martin smiles and fires both pistols.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 2:42pm | Report
Amanda stood up fast, holding out a hand and whispering something hastily. A shining blue forcefield appeared in the air in front of her and the bullets bounced harmlessly off it. "Firing a gun indoors is unwise" She glared at the man and whispered another word that caused his pistols to jam. "I don't recommend trying that again."
Kanohi
<Member>
Kanohi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 2:56pm | Report
Fuji sense the tension crank up several notches. Amanda stopped the bullets from doing anything right now, but a fight is likely inevitable. Fuji's hands disappeared behind his cloak, clutching the handle of his katana, ready to draw should Martin insist on fighting the newcomer and the man Fuji almost hit with lemonade a while back.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 3:51pm | Report
"Finally..." Martin whispers.

Martin kicks the table, and sends it flying trough the room.

He dash backwards and draw a set of basic 95.clock pistols from under his coat and point it at the lady.

"I normally don't hurt a woman... but you look like you don't mind"

Martin sends a barrage of bullets flying towards the lady

"Good luck deflecting bullets made of unicorn horn!"

The bullets are all white and curved and have ancient symbols of dark magic writing on it... just what you need to fight a magician.

Martin does not notice the man whit a katana.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:01pm | Report
Amanda whispered a word and the shield turned white. She strained with the effort of holding the bullets back, but somehow succeeded. She looked extremely pale and swayed visibly. "I can't hold back another wave like that." somehow Fuji could hear her quiet voice, though no one else seemed to register that she had spoken.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:11pm | Report
He ducked at the sound of gunfire, eyes darting about the room. He quickly grabbed Jack in both hands and rushed him off to one side of the room, pushing him into a corner behind him, keeping his head crouched low. "****!" he growled, looking about the room with wide, intense eyes, like a cougar that had the life scared back into it. He glanced back to see Amanda's pale face, and frowned. He realized, with some surprise, that nobody was yet bleeding. He took a moment to calm his fight or flight instincts, and remembered the words she spoke right as the man had drawn the guns.

For the moment, he remained crouched in the corner with Jack, his wiry frame shadowing the younger man away effectively, mind intent on the on-goings, scanning the room.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide