Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

It's time for the Midseason 12 Guide Contest! Create or update guides in the following weeks for the chance to win up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 19 of 57
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1677
Joined:
Jul 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:05pm | Report
Martin looked at the man (Calibren) while still standing completely still behind Jhoi.

"Cant you see i am busy handling this young lady?" he says out loud.

"il deal whit you in a sec punk"
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
12302
Joined:
Oct 31st, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:07pm | Report
He simply ignored her for the time being, leaving her to Jack. He was focused more on making sure that for the time being they had a clear path to the exit.

Which they did not.

He silently maneuvered around the corners of the tavern, having them follow him as well.

His eyes caught the glint of the Runic sword and he paused, crouching lower when the weapon was drawn before continuing to lead the two closer to a more empty corner of the Tavern which was coincidentally closer to the exit.
Learn the true S3 op, Tryndamere!
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-season-3-hamdamere-296968
Best Aatrox in The world, with a Video Guide!
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-336706
Like my official DuffTime Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/DuffTime
Follow me on Twitter, @RealDuffTime
Come hang out when I'm streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/dufftime
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
14418
Joined:
Mar 20th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:16pm | Report
The runed blade intrigued her, but jhoijhoi spun around to face Martin, "Listen, I don't know who you are, but this is the Tavern, and it exists for a reason. Here even enemies can be friends."

She glanced around the Tavern, noting the pale woman propped up against a wall, taking in the other patrons who ignored the commotion.

"Settle down, fight elsewhere." She frowned, "For now I'll forget the unicorn horn harvesting if you lower your weapons."
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
12983
Joined:
Jan 17th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:22pm | Report
Amanda stumbled as she tried to follow, suddenly feeling worse. She felt fuzzy-headed and her thoughts moved like molasses. What....sort....of....enchantment....was....on....those....bullets? she thought, desperately trying to get a grasp on herself. She pulled a small flask from her purse and took a sip from it. It didn't fix the weakness, but it did clear her head enough for her to register what was going on.
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
420
Joined:
Jun 11th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:33pm | Report
*whispers to sword*
With a glow the sword returned everything, and everyone to its original state. "I believe it's best we forgot what just happened." Calibern said obviously weak from the amount of energy it took to perform the task. "Can I get a drink, please? Water will do."
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1677
Joined:
Jul 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:45pm | Report
Martin raises his guns.

"Baby doll... i been sitting in this tavern for years... its a big old time since i had this much fu-"

Martins face turn Amanda.

"Arrg... come on.." he whispered to himself

He lowers his guns and walk pass the crowd, all the way to Amanda.

"you still in there?" Martin ask.

"You power have been drained... and it was drained quite violently"

Martin looked over his shoulder, he can easily take down the girl whit just a well placed shoot (jhoi). the guy whit the sword might prove a problem... but it looks like it might be fun too...

Then again...

Martin look back at Amanda's pale face, this was no battle.

Martin drops 1 of his pistols and lay his hand on Amanda's shoulder.

"This might hurt a little" he says in a soothing voice.

He points the gun on Amanda's front head...

A intense searing light fills the room as he pulls the trigger.

Everyone is blinded by the light, and when they sight return, Martin have drooped his gun and turned towards Jhoi.

He points at her and says "Fine then, but on 1 condition... you buy me a beer.. I am broke!" Martins face turn cheerful and he start laughing.

Amanda is still standing, but a new growing magic flows in her veins.


(OOC: i will be going to sleep since it is 2 in the morning here. Just a heads up (:)
(EDIT: Calibern just reverted time... all i said is now useless... oh well! now i can sleep whiteout guilt!)
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:47pm | Report
Jeff hadn't moved even after the gunfire. He yawned lightly as though having just woken up from a nap. "children and their toys" he muttered "now my game is ruined by some idiot with the intellect of an amobe." he sighed lightly rather upset. "everyone alright?" he asked looking around
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
12983
Joined:
Jan 17th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:59pm | Report
Amanda looked shocked at Martin's change of heart, but did not press her luck. She slowly got back on her feet and sat back down in her seat. She pushed her drink away and after a moment walked up to the bar to ask for a glass of ice water.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 6:12pm | Report
Jeff strolled over to join Amanda at the bar. "you alright?" he asked conscernedly. A smile played across his face to try and comfort her. His eyes would lock with her's if she wished to acknowledge him.
Kanohi
<Member>
Kanohi's Forum Avatar
Posts:
100
Joined:
Jun 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 6:23pm | Report
Fuji(sane, quiet side), relaxed his grip and walked towards the bar with Amanda and hand her a jar of honey. "I don't know what you magic folks can handle or not, but honey with water is able is relax the muscles and clear the mind. Have some if you like, Grandma's Beefarm special are some of best around!" Afterwards, Fuji walks towards jhoi to make sure she is alright.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide