Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 8 of 57
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 6:40pm | Report
Jeff yawns lightly "Makes no difference to me, but keep your hands where I can see em" Jeff chuckled lightly
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 7:12pm | Report
Rudmed sighed looking at the pyromanic, obviously the man was easily entertained. A slight smirk grew on his face, and he blew the fire out. What was the pyromanic going to do? Light him on fire? Even if he did it wouldn't kill Rudmed. After all Rudmed wasn't exactly as human as he may look, and who knows what lies buried within his soul.
WaffleWarrior
<Member>
WaffleWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 7:16pm | Report
Wafflewarrior opens the doors slowly. He walks in making a grand entrance a stares at the crowd of people. "I think i have the wrong place." and he walks back out the doors.

Thanks for the amazing sigs Brynolf,JEFFY40HANDS, Katoki, and myself
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 7:29pm | Report
Al slips in after WaffleWarrior, drawing no attention to himself. He looks around the room, looking for a place to sit.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 8:35pm | Report

Jeff yawns lightly "Makes no difference to me, but keep your hands where I can see em" Jeff chuckled lightly

Nods in return with a knowing smirk, resting his fingers gently on the tabletop, thumbs curling lightly underneath. "Very well. I can understand your need to be careful around these parts. I'd heard the stories but to be honest, I didn't know what I was getting myself into at all when I came here..." He shook his head in amazement, before glancing back to the man. "It seems as if the whole town's gone mad."

He gazes nonchalantly about the room, and motions modestly with his hand as if to prove a point. "And that's not the worst of it. I thought I'd seen it all until I got here... The streets didn't treat me any kinder." He shrugged before resting his fingertips on the table edge, keen to heed to the man's warning.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 9:11pm | Report
Jak enters the room nonchalantly, keeping his head low.
"perhaps I have the wrong place..."
Dressed with a grey shirt and a loosened tie, (no time to change out of the uniform. I'm in high school) he coughed and tried to get through the crowd.

Walking through the tavern, he quickly slipped through to see a familiar face.
"Duff! what are you do-" Jak felt a chill in his spine, turning, he glanced at a man who was sitting on the other side, shooting a hardened look at him, as if he disrupted a long silence. Instinctively, he drew back.
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 9:12pm | Report
OOC: woah, i didnt realize that you used nonchalantly... O.O i just kinda felt like using that word >.>
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 9:33pm | Report
Amanda grew bored with her careless knitting and put it back into her purse. Then she glanced at the young man who had just walked in. She thought he looked slightly disheveled and positively fearful at the glare he had received. After thinking for a moment, she stood up and led him over to the last seat at the small table. "I hope you guys don't mind, this young man looked like he could use a place to sit."
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 9:47pm | Report
Bows his head gracefully, nodding.

"Of course madam. A pleasure enjoying your company." He said easily before turning back to Jeff, waiting for her to leave earshot before pressing his lips together.

"So stranger, if you don't mind, I've got a few questions about this place and I'm afraid I've got nowhere to find the answers... Mind if I give your knowledge of the area a test?" He asked, nodding comfortably, hands still on the table top.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 10:04pm | Report
OOC: I just sat Jak down at our table lol aka I'm still here

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide