Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's final Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 18 of 57
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:16pm | Report
jhoijhoi turned to Martin, "You harvested unicorn horns... to use as weapons?"

She drew her two flint-lock pistols from her holsters and spun them in her hands, "I find that disgraceful."

She aimed both weapons at Martin and prepared to shoot.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:20pm | Report
Rolls his eyes in an almost comical fashion as even more guns came out.

"Jack... I have a feeling we need to get the hell out of here." He murmured to the youth, clenching his jaw.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:22pm | Report
Rudmed let out a sigh of relief when a shield blocked the bullet, and ducked under the flying table. He was agile, but he doubted he could stop this man (Martin) from causing havoc as he was right now.

Instead it was best that he do what he could, so Rudmed ducked low and tried to tackle the man. If his plan worked he bring the man to the floor with him.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:31pm | Report
Martin mind stand still. several people... against just him. this is what he had been waiting for in a long time.. a good old fight.

Martin quickly snaps back when he is pushed to the ground by a man.

"You got some nerve boy!" Martins yells as the butt of one of this guns meets the mans face.

Martin pushes him aside, gets op and quickly kick the table in front of him into the air, towards the lady (jhoi) as a simple way to block her line of sight.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:32pm | Report
Amanda swayed as she walked backwards, blocking that most recent wave of bullets had sapped her of most of her strength. She whispered one last word (her last spell) and shot a single silvery ball of energy at Martin. It shattered as it hit his chest and left him feeling slightly dazed. She ran back near the corner where Duff and Jack where hiding and leaned against the wall, looking utterly exhausted. Damn! she thought The last thing I need is some idiot with a gun after me...
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:39pm | Report
He instinctively stepped forward and with one arm pushed the girl behind him where he had stashed Jack, crouching low in front of them. He snorted and then without looking back ordered, "Jack, help this girl, she might be the reason we're alive right now... It's hard to say if that guy would have hit his targets or hit us." He didn't bother looking back, knowing that Jack would tend to her.

Funny how quickly the effects of a little alcohol can wear of when the adrenaline gets pumping, he mused sarcastically in his head, leading the way in the background and having the two follow while the man ways distracted, blending into the crowd of casual occupants who all had their heads down and many of whom were already exiting the tavern.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:51pm | Report
The table flew into the air and tumbled towards jhoijhoi. She squeaked slightly, and dove to the right to avoid it. It crashed to the ground in a shower of splinters, and then quickly reformed to become whole again.

She watched it slide back to its customary place in the Tavern and then searched for Martin, scanning the bar with wide eyes.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:59pm | Report
"looking for me?" the voice came from behind Jhoi, if Jhoi looks over her shoulder, she sees Martin. just standing there whit both his pistols in hand, waiting for her to respond.

Martin enjoyed this, the sound of the crowd, the smell of gun powder... this was where he belonged... on the battlefield.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:01pm | Report
Calibern deflected the bullet barrage with his sword. Runic sword always beats runic bullets. "Don't you think you're a bit old to be playing with a toy? Try a real weapon." said Calibern with a hint of arrogance.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 5:03pm | Report
Amanda tried to argue not wanting to cause someone to be hurt because of her own stupidity, but was too weak to actually do anything to stop him. Instead she collapsed once behind Duff and shut her eyes. After a few seconds, she forced herself to open her eyes and remain awake. "Thank you." she whispered, barely audible.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide