Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 16 of 57
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 6:11pm | Report
He glanced to the man and lofted an eyebrow. "Five fingered..?" He trailed off, before glancing to Amanda. He was also curios to hear her response to the man's question, evaluating her casually, not making any notion that he noticed Jack reveal his revolver.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 6:35pm | Report
"It keeps my hands moving. I'd rather not participate in such a game, I find my hands far to useful to risk it." She said quietly, sensing the growing tension between the men seated around her. She was too intelligent to try distracting them somehow, that would only make her look bad and wouldn't fix the situation. So she waited.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 6:37pm | Report
Rudmed broke his trance, and the faces disappeared. His eyes were a red color, that quickly faded to his orignal dark brown. He had heard something about a game, and the glint of a long barreled revolver. He approached the table standing beside Jak as he eyed the revolver.

After his stare linged for a quick momment he looked at the man who pulled out a knife. "I heard something of a game, five fingered fillet was it? I'm interested may I join?"
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 7:26pm | Report
Jeff spread his fingers of his left hand out on the table top. He then slowly began to stab the knife into the spaces of table which shone between his finger. He steadily increased the speed with which he stabbed the knife into the table. Jeff then spoke as he continued "simply a game of skill and some luck. Though my hands are useful" he addressed Amanda with this statement. Attempting to lock eyes with her. "I have faith in my abilities" he then adressed the man who approached the table "the more the merrier" he chuckled lightly. He eventually finished "now that was just a demonstration, who shall go first?"
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 8:48pm | Report
He shook his head amusedly and waved his hand off to say no.

"I'm with the lady on this one, my fingers are far too important to me." He pointed off to the man who had just stepped up. "He on the other hand appears to be interested." He added with his trademark smirk and a chuckle.
davidcarl
<Member>
davidcarl's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 9:30pm | Report
davidcarl was going where he pleases in the tavern until he slipped and accidentally threw his axe at the cowboy girl with the big *********s, he now stands up wondering if she's dead or not. And he then goes where he pleases as his agenda.
What's red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet at the same time? Rainbow
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 6:13am | Report
Martin removes the paper from the table and pulls something from his leg.

A well crafted flint-lock pistol is placed on the table, soon follows another one.

"Do you guys get sick of playing whit knifes... wanna try a more.. "interesting" game?"
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 8:13am | Report
He face palmed and looked over the heaps of weapons piling up on the table to an almost comical level. "Goodness. They weren't joking when they said this place was like the damn armory." He scoffed and shook his head.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 8:25am | Report
jhoijhoi ducked the flying axe and clucked her tongue.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 12:42pm | Report
"Nice moves..."

Jak shot a glance at the door after the random stranger tried to axe the girl.

"these people are really crazy." he sighed and took his weapon back, concealing it behind his jacket once more
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide