Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 24 of 57
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 9:42am | Report
He glanced to Jeffy with an inquisitive smirk. "Guess the old boy's got the 'magic touch' if it were..?" Before chuckling.

Returning his look to Amanda, he began, "Very well madam. You're very humble and good natured. You may not have me repay you, but one day, I'll make it my business to do so." He gave her a stern look of affirmation. "I won't take no for an answer." Before smiling and changing the subject without giving her the chance to respond. He looked to Jeffy, still smiling. "Have you tried this tea? It's really quite nice." He takes a small sip, almost as if to prove a point.

"What kind of tea is this?" He asked, turning his head to Amanda.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 9:54am | Report
"Perhaps he does.....The tea is my own personal recipe, a mixture of herbs intended to clear and sharpen the mind" she said simply, taking a sip of her own. It tasted like it smelled, a soothing mixture of mint, roses, and raspberries, and made her feel much better. She looked slightly troubled when she heard him say he wouldn't take no for an answer, but the look left her face so fast he thought he might have imagined it. "I'm not sure how you plan to repay me, but I guess there's no reason for me to stop you if it is your wish to do so."
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 10:08am | Report
Jak looked at the two and smiled lightly. Duff was quite serious about this, as it seems.
He leaned over and whispered to duff
"I don't think that talon is worth Ur life, but if that is your decision, I will come along."
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 10:26am | Report
He chuckled to Amanda and nodded in agreement. "I'm not sure how I plan to repay you either, but I'll figure it out along the way. Life has a funny way of presenting opportunities you know." He said whimsically, shrugging.

He nodded to Jack, "I'd never intentionally put you in danger Jack. I'm starting to think it might be better if I go it alone from here. What if you come to harm for a mission I've brought upon you outside of your own will?" He inquired in a whisper. "Now, no more talk of that man out in public." He shot him a serious look. "We don't know who's listening or watching."
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 11:17am | Report
-Sigh- "alright. But I'm already here, so I might as well come along."

Jak looked around carefully, looking for anyone who looked suspicious while Duff sits down with jeffy and Amanda.
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
RanDoMEz
<Member>
RanDoMEz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 3:46pm | Report
Falling to the ground after getting shot, RanDoMEz asked himself before losing consciousness,
"WHAT THE HELL??? Gods where can a guy get a decent fight these days ... And why couldn't I dodge te bullet?"

Thanks to his insane regeneration rate, he is able to regain consciousness after 2 minutes.
"F*** this headache. Thank god I regenerate fast, and that the bullet went through my head fully, or I'd have to dislodge it myself" he muttered to himself.
He then turns around to see baws and troll still staring down each other

Sheathing his sword after deciding that he would no longer participate in that potential fight, he decides together a drink to ease the headache and runs over to the bar counter.
Recognizing him as the guy who just got shot, he offers RanDoMEz some advice,"Well, idiot, u really shldnt jump into a fight like that. You'd only get yourself killed faster.

RanDoMEz sarcastically replies:"I realized, thank you very much" and rolls his eyes.
"Well, what do you want?" the bartender inquires, seeing that RanDoMEz hasn't been served a drink.
RanDoMEz asks for the heaviest drink possible, hands the cash to te bartender, drinks it in two gulps and passes out on the counter.
I play on the SEA servers, Platinum as of 1st Jan 2013. I play Jungle/Support with the occasional AD(Ezreal), AP(Twisted Fate), Top(Kha Zix)

I am the translator of the Misaya Twisted Fate Guides
I am a volunteer @ Leaguepedia (translating stuff into Chinese)
I am the caster of the IEM SEA qualifier finals.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 4:00pm | Report
(OOC) ^ Lol.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 5:38pm | Report
OOC: agreed.
RanDoMEz
<Member>
RanDoMEz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 9:15pm | Report
~_~
I play on the SEA servers, Platinum as of 1st Jan 2013. I play Jungle/Support with the occasional AD(Ezreal), AP(Twisted Fate), Top(Kha Zix)

RanDoMEz
<Member>
RanDoMEz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 9:35pm | Report
我的故事有那么搞笑吗?
Is my character that ******ed ><

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide