Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Most anticipated games of 2013

Creator: Searz January 15, 2013 2:45pm
1 2 3
Which is yours?
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 11:22am | Report
caucheka WHY U HATE ON BETHESDA?
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 11:34am | Report

caucheka WHY U HATE ON BETHESDA?

because fallout 3 and skyrim were both terrible games.

in fact, theres a noticable trend in bethesdas rpgs being more and more dumbed down with each new game, which pains me to think what the elder scrolls 6 or the mmo would be like.

also fallout 4.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 1:09pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

also searz, wheres metal gear rising revengeance?

I don't know enough about it to put it on the list.
caucheka wrote:

because fallout 3 and skyrim were both terrible games.

in fact, theres a noticable trend in bethesdas rpgs being more and more dumbed down with each new game, which pains me to think what the elder scrolls 6 or the mmo would be like.

Bethesda ain't developing the MMO. It's some other company that has only produced **** so far (as far as I know), so chances are that it's gonna be ****.

I wouldn't call them them terrible. They're pretty decent. Good even, but overrated as ****, both of them.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 1:28pm | Report
i dunno i really liked fallout 3 so to me it wasnt a **** game but i did prefer oblivion over skyrim but still i thought they were good games

but i do think the MMO is probably going to be terrible, theres no way they can make it like oblivion morrowind or skyrim so theyre probably just going to keep the lore but make it like other mmos which i wont like
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 1:46pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i dunno i really liked fallout 3 so to me it wasnt a **** game but i did prefer oblivion over skyrim but still i thought they were good games

Morrowind>Oblivion.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 7:19pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

but i do think the MMO is probably going to be terrible, theres no way they can make it like oblivion morrowind or skyrim so theyre probably just going to keep the lore but make it like other mmos which i wont like

fallout 2 > fallout 1 > fallout nv > fallout 3
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 7:59pm | Report
i only played morrowind like a few times at my friends house but from what ive heard and read about it it does seem better than oblivion

i never played fallout 2 or fallout 1 but ive seen videos of them and theyre very different from nv and 3 and i dont think id like them

i do however like new vegas better than fallout 3 mainly because companions were just empty shells and had stories behind them that you could interact with and the whole "you can pick which side you want"
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 1:42am | Report
a few of the people working at obsidian originally worked at interplay, and they recycled a few story elements from their fallout 3 (since they went under before it was finished) in new vegas.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide