Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Happy thread.

Creator: Nighthawk September 9, 2011 1:14pm
2055 posts - page 170 of 206
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2016 1:59am | Report
So I'm sitting at sone ****ty train station in the middle of nowhere and have to wait half an hour for my train. Then, I will be (hopefully)sitting in various trains for like 5 hours, more if I have bad luck. My bike will prohably also not be where I left it. I am happy though, because I'm going back to my place(I am not sure if I should call my place or my parents place home right now. Most of the time, my home is wherever I am not).

Other than the bike, that sounds actually pretty nice. You've got some music to listen to, yea?

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2016 2:33am | Report
Update: So I took the wrong train because my thought process was essentially 'oh, the first train in half an hour and it is 5 minutes before my actual train is supposed to arrive, better enter right away without checking'. The 5 hours are now more like 6.5, and I now have pressure to have everything go right because else I will have to live on plain rice and pasta for the rest of the weekend. The station I am at right now is about three times as middle as nowhere as the first one(the first one was " I might have to walk a bit if I wanted to eat something, but I could if I wanted to" middle of nowhere. This one is "the next sign of civilisation are like 3 houses 500m away, why does this station even exist" middle of nowhere). I sense a pretty bad day coming my way. There aren't many times where I wish I owned a car, but this is one of them.
I should prohably switch to the qq thread.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 10:49am | Report
Look at me, I've got a job soon. I'm so happy. :')
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 11:03am | Report
Good job buddy <3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 11:21am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
Look at me, I've got a job soon. I'm so happy. :')

what job is it+?!?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 11:32am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

what job is it+?!?

It's another pet store job, but I also really like working with pets and stuff. :D
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 1:50pm | Report
My guide just reached 1 million views with no down-votes, that I'm very happy about :D
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 1:59pm | Report
Yeah, but I've heard downvotes build character. Mastrer is just a exception to the rule.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 2:56pm | Report
My guide just reached 1 million views with no down-votes, that I'm very happy about :D

*downvoted*
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 4:03pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:
Yeah, but I've heard downvotes build character. Mastrer is just a exception to the rule.

shut up, I have mopre character than the rest of this site combined. I am the best at having character. Mobafire is a laughing stock. All those new people are ruining off-topic. They send their ads and lame jokes and some, I assume, post good ****. I will build a wall around off-topic. It will be the best wall you have ever seen and will have a big red door in it for everyone who is a confirmed ****poster. I will make off-topic great again.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide