"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Searz wrote:
Are there several versions of hellsing?
I've no idea which one I saw.
Theres the Anime Hellsing, it sucks. Then there are the OVA's Hellsing Ultimate that tell the Manga Story, they are good because the Manga is also good, but as far as i know the OVA's just stop while the Manga still continues.
Also Mirai Nikki is somewhat accurate with the Anime aswell, because the Manga is finished since a long time.
Yukimaru wrote:
Also Mirai Nikki is somewhat accurate with the Anime aswell, because the Manga is finished since a long time.
The manga was pretty decent, it could have been better tho.
The art style of the Hellsing I saw was horrible. Art style is almost vital to animes imo.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Yukimaru wrote:
Also Mirai Nikki is somewhat accurate with the Anime aswell, because the Manga is finished since a long time.
The manga was pretty decent, it could have been better tho.
The art style of the Hellsing I saw was horrible. Art style is almost vital to animes imo.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Some other scanlator will pick it up. Until JUMP(&affiliates) can provide satisfactory services scanlation will not stop.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-23/bleach-tv-anime-ending-on-march-27
Bye bye Bleach, I never gave two damns about you. _o/
Bye bye Bleach, I never gave two damns about you. _o/
El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|
You need to log in before commenting.


I've no idea which one I saw.