Yukimaru wrote:
shounen0815****ty
What is that?
"Games may not be art, but this one did wonderful things to my ****." - Roger Ebert
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
Canoas wrote:
it means shounen/****ty, 0815 is the alt symbol for /
Daum, that's so pointless.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Canoas wrote:
it means shounen/****ty, 0815 is the alt symbol for /
also, medaka box does get ****ty. It gets more and more absurd and stops making much sense.
^pretty much the second, and no, 0815 as in 08/15, and it get's used in Germany alot and u say that for thing's that are like, not special/very generic etc. at all
BUT I CAN SUGGEST EVERRYONE TO WATCH REQUIEN FOR THE PHANTOM
You need to log in before commenting.


Accel-world anime
pretty cool
^ ^
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka S2 too
:D