Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Skyrim Thread

Creator: OTGBionicArm July 1, 2014 10:51am
542 posts - page 17 of 55
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 4:38am | Report

She's a ranger/thief/assassin Khajiit who's a skilled hunter, uses duel wield wakizashi, and a hunter's bow albeit modified. The armour she is wearing is the Regal Huntsman Armour. I like it for its cosmopolitan look, the similarity to the AC armour, its unique feel, and the fact it totally fits a ranger character. Also, yes, she is indeed named after the Roman goddess of the moon and the hunt, Diana.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 6:50am | Report
Caedan, who started in Markarth thanks to this mod
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 7:24am | Report
IPodPulse wrote:

Hey I got a mod for you guys and a better version of NMM.

Mod: Familiar Faces. This mod is really cool, it allows you to look at past achievements

The second thing is Mod Organizer. This is a much better version of nmm in my opinion, it has built in BOSS and LOOT, mod organizer and you link NMM links to it. It is a bit weird for the first time but once you understand it makes downloding an installing mods 10x easier. You can even import mods from NMM to mod Organizer.

does it have that ridicolous speed limit for no premium users like nmm?
"Yeah, I want you to be proud. I want you to be proud of me!"
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 7:58am | Report
IPodPulse wrote:

Mod: Familiar Faces. This mod is really cool, it allows you to look at past achievements

It looks cool, might install it later once I've actually played a few characters again.

IPodPulse wrote:

The second thing is Mod Organizer. This is a much better version of nmm in my opinion, it has built in BOSS and LOOT, mod organizer and you link NMM links to it. It is a bit weird for the first time but once you understand it makes downloding an installing mods 10x easier. You can even import mods from NMM to mod Organizer.

I think people overrate that kind of ****, I mean you can even do everything manually if you know what you're doing. If you know how NMM works, and if you just get LOOT and sort your load order right after you've installed a bunch of new mods then you should be golden. Soon I'll put out a small NMM guide for the OP just for the newcomers out there, and that will include the use of LOOT and maybe TES5Edit, even though I don't think it's very necessary for the basic stuff. Feel free to do one yourself for Mod Organiser so we got something to go on. In general I think replacing everything with tools makes people less aware of what they are doing which is the leading cause in software issues.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 8:18am | Report
Hmm you guys made me want to try Skyrim again, as I already had it installed, though can never decide on what to role as
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 8:28am | Report
So uhh, I killed my game and had to do a fresh install. Now I get to spend some quality time remodding.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 8:29am | Report
^Don't you have like list of your mods or anything?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 8:52am | Report
Nah, it's more fun to just redo it all.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 9:46am | Report
This mod isnt working for me, i installed it, went where i should but nothing happened. im disappointed :( maybe i should reinstall it or redownload idk, i'll try later.
"It's gonna be legen… wait for it… dary!"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 10:44am | Report
I lied, NMM saved all my stuff. Victory.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide