Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official Skyrim Thread

Creator: OTGBionicArm July 1, 2014 10:51am
542 posts - page 24 of 55
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 3:51pm | Report

Well, i don't really feel like to make a whole new character just to do the same things in a differnt way. Also in which way eliminating the brotherhood for moral fact would change the game lol.

Well they're assassins. Bad people >:I

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 4:03pm | Report
Quoted:

Well they're assassins. Bad people >:I

i guess that im the most unrespectful and bastard dude on my skyrim. i just act like matafakr god power dude that just rolls everything as he want. If i have to choose between persuade or intimidate, most times i choose intimidate, im a werewolf, i'm the leader of both thief guild and dark brotherhood, killed tons of innocent guards, killed the emperor, being rude as **** almost whenever i can to npcs. Come into my world and face meh! IM DOVAHBORN!11!!!11 Ancient dragons still shot me like a bandit on easy difficulty tho. And i didn't defeat miraak yet, which is annoying since everytime i kill(at least happened when i killed paarthurnax)a dragon he appears and steals my dragon soul. I still have something like 4-5 dragon souls left, but that challenges my honor. ALSO I WON'T EVER ADOPT CHILDREN, I DON'T CARE IF THE COURIER BROUGHT ME A LETTER FROM THE ORPHANAGE.

EDIT: i guess i went a bit offtopic about what we were talking, did i?
"Follow no false light."
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 4:06pm | Report

i guess that im the most unrespectful and bastard dude on my skyrim. i just act like matafakr god power dude that just rolls everything as he want. If i have to choose between persuade or intimidate, most times i choose intimidate, im a werewolf, i'm the leader of both thief guild and dark brotherhood, killed tons of innocent guards, killed the emperor, being rude as **** almost whenever i can to npcs. Come into my world and face meh! IM DOVAHBORN!11!!!11 Ancient dragons still shot me like a bandit on easy difficulty tho. And i didn't defeat miraak yet, which is annoying since everytime i kill(at least happened when i killed paarthurnax)a dragon he appears and steals my dragon soul. I still have something like 4-5 dragon souls left, but that challenges my honor. ALSO I WON'T EVER ADOPT CHILDREN, I DON'T CARE IF THE COURIER BROUGHT ME A LETTER FROM THE ORPHANAGE.

Get on my level noob.

I adopted a children and gave her all the nice stuff etc. and made her feel home. I have not essential children mod and I killed her and now she bugs and her body won't disappear :/
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 4:21pm | Report
W-what, janitsu?

Disrespectful*

Like I said I was playing morally on my wood elf. She was the leader of the Thieves Guild, though, because I wanted the achievement. I only made my other character because due to my nature on the elf character I was unable to obtain one of the achievements. Playing morally, I didn't obtain the Ring of Namira and a couple of other things, Mehrunes dagger thing either I believe, and I couldn't get all 15 or whatever artifacts. So my new character was made to be more... "evil", I suppose, as she had to become a cannibal and I was planning on joining the brotherhood there. Got into the character and she indeed is... I guess mean. Use intimidate frequently but I'm nice to most NPCs, unless they're being rude.

Missing "Legend".

by jhoijhoi
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 4:54pm | Report
Everyone hates children in Skyrim. I just say it out loud.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 7:18pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

ftfy
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 4:06am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Children in Skyrim hate you

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 1:13pm | Report

Holy **** snacks. What is that and what do?
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 3:42pm | Report

Jeris, my half-Elf/Imperial Vigilant of Stendarr
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 3:52pm | Report
That hair would look good if it was more