Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Skyrim Thread

Creator: OTGBionicArm July 1, 2014 10:51am
542 posts - page 36 of 55
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 12:49am | Report
Yeh, I suppose so. A guy posted on there two weeks ago saying that he was able to inherit the code for the mod, and will be streaming his progress.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 6:03am | Report
So I got Skyrim on the Steam Summer sale.
Decided to play it, see if I like it.

I FKIN HATE THE FKIN FOLLOWER PATHING.

That being said, I'm actually loving the game.

First made a Nord, started as mage, then started Altmer cuz I thought they were better mages, which I eventually played as a 2 hander wrecking ball. Before I noticed ur race means jack all on which path/roll you can take.

So I gots my Altmer, she be a companion (not the Firefly kind), she be a werewolf since very recently. She be a Stormcloak, just cuz I loath imperial anything. And she be learning to be a proper mage.
I absolutely love the non-linear playstyle. The freedom to just stop the current quest chain and start/pick up on another.
So far played some 50-something hours. At least 5 of those were mucking about trying to get my follower to actually follow me.

Mods:
Texture pack, think it's the 4k texture pack. Just cuz I gots the hardware for it. :D
Unread books highlight. I knew from the start books were gonna annoy me to no end.
Recently installed some follower mod. Mainly because it claims to be able to port ur follower to you.

Haven't played since I got it cuz the latest nVidia driver update is screwing me over.
Causing dwm.exe to bluescreen every time it's trying to ask me to lower my aero settings cuz performances seem slow.
Driver roll-back confirmed my suspicions last night.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 7:35am | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:
So I got Skyrim on the Steam Summer sale.
Decided to play it, see if I like it.

I FKIN HATE THE FKIN FOLLOWER PATHING.

That being said, I'm actually loving the game.

First made a Nord, started as mage, then started Altmer cuz I thought they were better mages, which I eventually played as a 2 hander wrecking ball. Before I noticed ur race means jack all on which path/roll you can take.

So I gots my Altmer, she be a companion (not the Firefly kind), she be a werewolf since very recently. She be a Stormcloak, just cuz I loath imperial anything. And she be learning to be a proper mage.
I absolutely love the non-linear playstyle. The freedom to just stop the current quest chain and start/pick up on another.
So far played some 50-something hours. At least 5 of those were mucking about trying to get my follower to actually follow me.

Mods:
Texture pack, think it's the 4k texture pack. Just cuz I gots the hardware for it. :D
Unread books highlight. I knew from the start books were gonna annoy me to no end.
Recently installed some follower mod. Mainly because it claims to be able to port ur follower to you.

Haven't played since I got it cuz the latest nVidia driver update is screwing me over.
Causing dwm.exe to bluescreen every time it's trying to ask me to lower my aero settings cuz performances seem slow.
Driver roll-back confirmed my suspicions last night.

You really wanna get the unofficial skyrim patch(and the unofficial patches for any dlcs you might have/get later on). It fixes a ton of bugs.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 7:36am | Report
and misc patches collection

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 7:52am | Report
and while you're at it, get crimson tide. It fixes the lack of blood in the game.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 2:14pm | Report
Done, done and done.
Now just need time to play.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 2:31pm | Report
I can keep telling you great mods for a veeery long time.

Since you seem interested in followers, have you tried Bruhce Hammar?

Quoted:

So, you've scoured the internet, you've seen all the follower mods there are to see, and gosh darnit to jeez christ gosh heck, you're sick of all the glassy-eyed waifus, the big-foreheaded floozies, and the barely-dressed barbies that look like they were designed by a middle-schooler who just discovered the opposite gender. You want a better companion, a trustworthy companion. You want a follower who exudes quality. You want a follower who stands for excellence, integrity, and lore-friendliness.
Until such a follower exists, why not try out Brhuce Hammar. He throws trains at people!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2014 11:12am | Report
I can keep telling you great mods for a veeery long time.

Since you seem interested in followers, have you tried Bruhce Hammar?

Possibly the best description I've ever read!
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2014 1:19pm | Report
Gotta second that.

Gonna play a clean game first, just getting some mods to make life a little bit easier, then I'm going for over the top mods.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2014 1:37pm | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:
Gotta second that.

Gonna play a clean game first, just getting some mods to make life a little bit easier, then I'm going for over the top mods.

I'd just head for the unofficial patch stuff and all that; there's quite a few bugs in there you want fixed.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide