Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

oh please no

Creator: caucheka November 14, 2012 2:35pm
48 posts - page 2 of 5
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 11:40am | Report
Don't mind me OTG, I'm just being Captain Obvious.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 12:08pm | Report
Xeronn wrote:

WE ALL REMEMBER HOW ME3 ENDS.

IT'S ALL THE SAME.

There's basically 2 endings. And I like them.

*believer of the indoctrination theory*
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 12:35pm | Report
Searz wrote:

There's basically 2 endings. And I like them.

*believer of the indoctrination theory*

Same here :)

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 1:24pm | Report
Xiron wrote:

you obv didnt understand the ending.

oh boy here we go.

what is there to not understand? the indoctrination 'theory' is just a bunch of fans grasping at straws to find some '2deep4u' ending that is never really there.

in fact, the whole reason the indoctrination theory exists can explain the entirety mass effect 3, that the story was laughably bad that the fans are rejecting the story in favor of their own.

same with everyone defending uncharted 3 by saying talbot was a djinni all along.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 1:38pm | Report
With the amount of things that indicate the indoctrination I kinda doubt it's not there.
I mean; most of that shiz would make no sense if it wasn't intended from the start. Are you saying they failed so incredibly hard with the last 15m of the game that it doesn't even make any sense?
I'm certainly not denying that it's possible, I just find it more probable that there was actually a purpose with it.

That said, I'm not saying the game is great. It's pretty decent and overall fairly enjoyable, but a somewhat generic experience outside of the ending and a few other things.

I've simply seen this thing done so many times now that I'm just bored..
Bioware should look into changing their formula around, because it's pretty stagnant atm..
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 1:44pm | Report
Yay arguments :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 1:46pm | Report
Searz wrote:

I mean; most of that shiz would make no sense if it wasn't intended from the start. Are you saying they failed so incredibly hard with the last 15m of the game that it doesn't even make any sense?

not exactly, i'm saying they failed incredibly hard everywhere. with the story.

again, lets go back and mention casey hudson. casey hudson came in during mass effect 2s development and took over, idr his name but the guy left to work on tor. mass effect was never written to be about organics vs synthetics, it was about the dark energy thing that was in the first and second mass effect. it seemed to be a pretty major plot point, but its never mentioned in mass effect 3.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 2:18pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

not exactly, i'm saying they failed incredibly hard everywhere. with the story.

again, lets go back and mention casey hudson. casey hudson came in during mass effect 2s development and took over, idr his name but the guy left to work on tor. mass effect was never written to be about organics vs synthetics, it was about the dark energy thing that was in the first and second mass effect. it seemed to be a pretty major plot point, but its never mentioned in mass effect 3.

OhIc.
Not gonna argue against that :S

I'm really sad they didn't go anywhere with the Dark Energy..

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 8:12pm | Report
Another Mass Effect <3? Oh well still need to play the first 3
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 12:52am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

Another Mass Effect <3? Oh well still need to play the first 3

Don't.
It's pretty bad.
Just read a summary of the story online or watch a video about it. The second game is much better.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide