Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

oh please no

Creator: caucheka November 14, 2012 2:35pm
48 posts - page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 5:13am | Report
Is that how I'm always referred to, Tosh? :p
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 5:40am | Report
Searz wrote:

Don't make stupid comments like this.

They're both just spouting ******** right now and nobody is winning..

At the very least Canoas' first comment was somewhat relevant to the ongoing argument.

K

^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 5:52am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

You know, I'm trying my hardest to imagine what that might look like. Care to upload a picture of those bear claws you call hands? Either or, I'm pretty sure my furious masturbation would hurt more than what you can cook up in that ol' south paw of yours, you dig?

You've got a vivid imagination, keep trying :)
Quoted:
Either or, disencouraging someone from enjoying a franchise? Your responses to Yuki and OTG BIONIC, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM were pretty dead on the "please don't play these games" up until you edited them for clarification. If anything I could take back the **** slap and merely give you a Catholic ruler smack. Yeah, I kind of like the sound of that. Caucheka still deserves the Micheal Jackson nut squeeze I plan to give him whenever he posts again.

I am and was ever only discouraging playing the first game.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 5:54am | Report
The first game had the best story. the story overrid my hatred of the equipment screen.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 5:59am | Report
I found the first to be decent. Nothing fantastic, but it was pretty good. My only gripe? The fact that you have to spend EVERY POINT YOU GET FROM LEVELING UP on uh... i dunno, CHARM OR INTIMIDATION TO GET SPECIAL ACTIONS IN THE MISSIONS YOU DO. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

And yeah Searz, I agree that the planet exploration blew for the most part. You get lucky and land on some planets with some decent missions on them. Overall, it was a good game, but it could've been better (which was pretty much ME2). I think ME2 was the highlight of the entire series.

Is that how I'm always referred to, Tosh? :p

It's forever imprinted in my mind and I honest to god can't stop the voice when my eyes peer over your name.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 6:01am | Report
Yay, I'm distinctive!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 10:10am | Report

The first game had the best story. the story overrid my hatred of the equipment screen.

Hence why I think you're better off just watching the story on youtube :3
Toshabi wrote:

I found the first to be decent. Nothing fantastic, but it was pretty good. My only gripe? The fact that you have to spend EVERY POINT YOU GET FROM LEVELING UP on uh... i dunno, CHARM OR INTIMIDATION TO GET SPECIAL ACTIONS IN THE MISSIONS YOU DO. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

And yeah Searz, I agree that the planet exploration blew for the most part. You get lucky and land on some planets with some decent missions on them. Overall, it was a good game, but it could've been better (which was pretty much ME2). I think ME2 was the highlight of the entire series.

See? We agree for the most part :)

The best parts of the first game was the parts that weren't "game-y". The story, characters and other stuff was way better than the ****py and stilted gameplay. The actual playing is the most important part of a game in my opinion.
Hence I see little reason to do the actual playing.

I sunk sooooo much time into ME1(possibly even 100% completion). Why would I do that?.. It was so boring.. I think it has something to do with my completionist attitude :(

The only recent game I haven't actually completed is Super Meat Boy, which is a great game, but the game just got so mind-shatteringly hard in Cotton Alley (30+min per level for an A+) and it just turned into a huge grind and turned me off. I did get A+ on every light level in all the other chapters (1-6) and A+ on all the dark levels until chapter 5 or 6 (it was a while ago).
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 11:02am | Report
Searz wrote:

See? We agree for the most part :)

Yay agreements!
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.