Party Rockers
Creator: June 3, 2012 11:34pm
Real men drink cocktails with all the colors of the rainbow!
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
@Malin: Why not give them the site?
http://alcololbar.blogspot.com.au/
http://alcololbar.blogspot.com.au/

See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>
You just bought a ticket for the Pain Train. Choo choo.
Huge thanks + hugs to MissMaw for my sigs!