Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting ****...

Creator: Mowen October 22, 2013 7:50am
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 12:24pm | Report
Been away for a month, just catching up on this thread now.
http://a.pomf.se/yrxjdj.png

Incidentally, the chance of me ever voting for you as rulers has decreased exponentially.

That embarrassing moment when you confuse linearity with exponentiality.
Slappiz wrote:
OMG I FKN DID IT. I FINALLY GOT THE 2048 TILE.

It's the best day of my life. I've now achieved all goals in my life.

http://i.imgur.com/lBaUMda.png

Fantastic, now stop playing the rip-off and start playing the original game: Threes.

It's seriously sad when somebody just pretty much clones a game and it becomes more popular than the original.
frozen yogurt makes a ****ty meal, can confirm from personal experience

..but... but... tasty? ;(
but here's a video of it:
if you hate spiders, don't look

What is it with you and potato cameras?
Even my phone can do a better job with focus than that and I don't even have one of those fancy phase detection auto focus phones.
I can now legally operate a vehicle even though I've driven a car exactly once. Test was 90% common sense. There's something wrong with that fact.
I paid $5 to take the test and $15 for the permit. ^^

USA! USA! USA!

... I'm not sure I'd even dare to drive in the US..
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 12:33pm | Report
Searz wrote:
That embarrassing moment when you confuse linearity with exponentiality.
The graph shows my trust in them (see top right corner of image), not the chance of me ever voting for them.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 12:59pm | Report
I didn't take time to focus my camera (user error), Morrigog doesn't often do things like that (usually hides under the cork bark). It's perfectly fine when I take the time to make sure things are in focus. I guess I'm sorry I can't afford a smartphone or to replace my completely functional digital camera that takes decent pictures, but I can't .-.

Also I've driven twice now. Plus an experienced driver must be in the car with me.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 2:38pm | Report
The graph shows my trust in them (see top right corner of image), not the chance of me ever voting for them.

Oh, I assumed that the chance of voting had a direct correlation with the level of trust.
Besides, that graph would have made more sense as an exponential function, rather than a linear one, because hey, trust is bound to plummet at some point if it only goes downwards.
I guess I'm sorry I can't afford a smartphone or to replace my completely functional digital camera that takes decent pictures, but I can't .-.

I'm pretty sure you can, but don't prioritize it highly. You'd rather spend money on other stuff, like medieval conventions and stuff.
And that's perfectly fine. People have differing priorities. It just pains the people watching it slightly when the quality is **** D:
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 2:55pm | Report
I'll try harder to get things in focus next time, I didn't try at all. It also doesn't help that I was shaking when I took that video. I had a panic attack after accidentally knocking over the spider's enclosure (it's fine, obviously), because I'm a klutz like that and the idea I might have hurt it was terrifying to me, and I was still pretty shaky.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2015 10:18am | Report
Try to have a quick look at the permissions that apps require when you install them. They might do things you wouldn't want them to.

Also, here's a cool site and a pretty cool video:
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2015 1:59pm | Report
One of the reasons why I despise android. Being able to manually set permissions is not made possible by default. In fact I believe you need to root the device and install a 3rd-party app. Brilliant.

Also one of the reasons why my phone is nothing more than a walking whatsapp machine.

Check Skype's permissions if you want to have some fun.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2015 2:24pm | Report
One of the reasons why I despise android. Being able to manually set permissions is not made possible by default. In fact I believe you need to root the device and install a 3rd-party app. Brilliant.

Also one of the reasons why my phone is nothing more than a walking whatsapp machine.

Errrm... Look at the video again. Most if not ALL of them were using iPhones.

Also, are you not scared that Whatsapp might be harvesting your data?..
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2015 2:35pm | Report

I run Cyanogenmod 12 on my android phone which allows me to set all that stuff manually through their PrivacyGuard. Cyanogenmod came stock with my phone (OnePlus One) but afaik you don't have to root your phone to be able to use CM12 (you do need to flash your ROM manually but that's not too hard to do).

Searz wrote:

Just checked, WhatsApp is (by far) the worst. This is data from a fresh install (like, 5 hours ago).

Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2015 4:12pm | Report
Searz wrote:

That's why it's only a walking whatsapp machine. There's nothng on it but whatsapp and **** I don't mind sharing with them.

Silly me on the iphone though. But I think equally about both so np.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide