This thread is locked
PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.
Quoted:
I hate people that abuse people.
I hate people that abuse animals.
I hate people that are rude.
I hate people that are mean to the elderly.
I hate people who backstab.
I hate people who gossip.
I hate people who try to be who they aren't.
I hate people that get plastic surgery.
I hate people that fuss about the tiniest things.
I hate people who blow things out of proportions.
I hate people that are conniving and malicious.
I hate people that murder.
I hate people that steal.
I hate people that assume ****.
I hate people that are condescending.
I hate people that are annoying.
I hate people that lie.
I hate people who use the word "panty".
I hate people that are "too perky".
I hate people that have more money that they can handle.
I hate people who are snobby.
I hate people that break in homes.
I hate people that are petty.
I hate people that are self destructive.
I hate people that fake laugh.
I hate people that love people too fast.
I hate people that take advantage of people.
I hate people that rape.
I hate people that break up with people without a second thought.
I hate people that use corny jokes.
If I continue the list, the page would be just me.
I think you can shorten that down to "I hate people.".
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Wow.. bloodraine must be the most antisocial person in the whole world.
"You assumed something? I HATE YOU!"
"You gossiped? I HATE YOU!"
"You lied? I HATE YOU!"
"You faked a laugh? I HATE YOU!"
"You fell in love at first sight? I HATE YOU"
"You used a corny joke? I HATE YOU!"
Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
I hate people who hate everything and everyone for no reason whatsoever.
"You assumed something? I HATE YOU!"
"You gossiped? I HATE YOU!"
"You lied? I HATE YOU!"
"You faked a laugh? I HATE YOU!"
"You fell in love at first sight? I HATE YOU"
"You used a corny joke? I HATE YOU!"
Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
I hate people who hate everything and everyone for no reason whatsoever.
Canoas wrote:
Wow.. bloodraine must be the most antisocial person in the whole world.
Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
I hate people who hate everything and everyone for no reason whatsoever.
- I am not antisocial. I just hate a lot of things.
- I have a lot of things wrong with me, no one is perfect.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한êµì–´ íŒ â™«
♡ 타ì¼ëŸ¬ ♡


<Veteran>
DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask
Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.
Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs
Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana