Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rage?

Creator: Piksel4o June 29, 2011 10:52am
11 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
BigDaddyPedro
<Member>
BigDaddyPedro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2011 4:09am | Report
Piksel4o wrote:

So I just had this case.

A while back I wrote a guide. Yesterday I asked on the forums on tips on how to spread my guide, and got shocking fast and accurate responses, which briefly said I should become more active on the site, start rating new buildss, things like that, so I could be seen, And hey, I was quite astonished with the result...

Until today, when I had to first meet with "hatred" if I could call it this way. 2 downvotes were just because I missed to put a skillpoint at lvl 10. Later I found out that I had downvoted one of the person's guides, so he kinda "revenged" on me? The 2nd one was undoubtfully some friend of his, but I'm not in the mood of playing detective now.

The 3rd downvote said just "voted.", assuming because I downvoted HIS guide, so he tried to return it to me?

I was so dissapointed with this. I know for some of you 3 votes aren't really much, but I was hoping to get positive feedback, not this..

Anyway, I'm not writing this text to complain about my misery and ask you to pity me. Instead, I wanted to know how you guys handle such situations. Do get angry? Surprised? Mad? Sad? Do you instantly try to argue with the vote, or do you simply ignore it?

Ye sorry for having you read through all of this, I was just currious about it...

Move on, its not the end of the world.
Zhank you to jhoijhoi and Spoon as well as wRAth for the awesomez Sigz <3
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide