Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Riot point

Creator: shadows fiji February 27, 2011 2:26am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

28 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 2:26am | Report
is anyone rich enough or nice enough to give me some Riot Point ..

as i don't have a credit card n i am in grade 10 my parent don't give me their credit to use.

n i really want to get my skin ? cn someone plz spare some money ? for me
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 2:59am | Report
short answer: no

long answer: no.
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
shadows fiji
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 3:08am | Report
wow thx jet :P .... one down ... lots of friends to say no ;( ...
i am gona cry soon
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 3:15am | Report
Are you seriously begging for money.............?

Also, I'm calling bs on you being in 10th grade... Everyone knows to NOT ask for money. -_-
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 6:57am | Report
I'm sorry, but you need to understand that confronting people with an act that which the general public would call "abusive" before you even get to the part where you actually befriend them is not really looked up upon. It's kinda like asking for change, except of course you didn't ask for this to happen which only concludes to you being somewhat spoiled. Not to mention how it would be extremely awkward if someone actually did support you financially in this "crisis".

I think it's best to just get over yourself, and move on with your head held high.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 7:37am | Report
Alahric wrote:

I'm sorry, but you need to understand that confronting people with an act that which the general public would call "abusive" before you even get to the part where you actually befriend them is not really looked up upon. It's kinda like asking for change, except of course you didn't ask for this to happen which only concludes to you being somewhat spoiled. Not to mention how it would be extremely awkward if someone actually did support you financially in this "crisis".

I think it's best to just get over yourself, and move on with your head held high.

@Alahric: I think he's not poor, he's just too young to have paypal and his parents won't give him money for video games...
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 9:18am | Report
If you want the champions so bad, play more games and earn the IP for it. >.>

Sorry if people in this thread are sounding mean, but you have to understand that you've basically asked people who don't know you that well for money to spend on video games.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 1:59pm | Report
Jebus, he wants a skin, not a champion ^^ Just pointing out.

However aside from this: You don't need skins at all. Seriously, if you want it that badly, earn some money irl, and give your parents the money in cash and have them watch you buy the riot points with their credit card. This way you are still the one paying, only it's with your parent's credit card, thus completely legan.

Shouldn't be that hard to convince your mom or dad to have them lend you their credit card, as long as you have the money in cash to give them right away ^^

Just a suggestion :)

Kirluu~
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
shadows fiji
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 10:16pm | Report
thx .... i guess gave the best idea ... thx vaan n kirluu your best idea...

who knew if someone was rich and would buy me a skin :P ....
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 10:20pm | Report

If you want the champions so bad, play more games and earn the IP for it. >.>

Sorry if people in this thread are sounding mean, but you have to understand that you've basically asked people who don't know you that well for money to spend on video games.

This, essentially. To everyone you're a complete and total stranger, why would anyone bother giving you any money over the internet so you can spend it on a video game? That logic doesn't flow too well. It's like buying a meal for the 6th table over.

1 2 3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide