Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Riot point

Creator: shadows fiji February 27, 2011 2:26am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

28 posts - page 2 of 3
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 10:24pm | Report
lol .. :P well who knows they might be a person who is kind and rich ... lol it wouldn't be a big deal to give like what 10 dollars to someone who parent don't give the paypal card cause once he had spend lke 500 dollars in one nite :P....
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 10:29pm | Report

lol .. :P well who knows they might be a person who is kind and rich ... lol it wouldn't be a big deal to give like what 10 dollars to someone who parent don't give the paypal card cause once he had spend lke 500 dollars in one nite :P....

Well that completely destroys any credibility you have. Spent 500 in one night? I don't think anyone would consider even giving you 10$. Plus, rich people keep their money cause they normally go broke eventually.

shadows fiji
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 10:31pm | Report
lol ... ok i get the point wong ... :P lol
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 10:42pm | Report
There's always lemonade stands.

Then you go to Gamestop or Best Buy and buy a $10 gamecard, don't even need to use a credit card.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
shadows fiji
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 11:04pm | Report
dude i wish i could but i live in fiji bro they ain't no game card ;( .. but its cheaper
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 11:15pm | Report
You spent 500 in one night? Wow, don't even ask for money. No wonder why your parents won't give you their cc/paypal.

If you think I'm mean, I just hate beggars. I'll loan money, but don't be like those kids at school that always ask for a piece of gum every damn day even when everyone says no. Also, Shadow, you're asking strangers, people you don't even know. Why should I give you my money when you can blow 500 in a night?

SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 11:34pm | Report
Yeah not gonna lie... 1) You don't need skins and 2) We're all strangers to you.

Yeah, there might be people who are kind AND rich out there, but I'm telling you right now, if I were like that 1) I wouldn't be playing this game in the first place and 2) I'd rather give money to people I know or at least treat them to something they're doing with me. No over the internet behind computer screens doesn't count.

What you should be asking is "I need money for RP, where can I work that generally tends to hire a 10th grader without much work experience?"

You're in 10th grade FFS, go get a job.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 11:39pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

You spent 500 in one night? Wow, don't even ask for money. No wonder why your parents won't give you their cc/paypal.

If you think I'm mean, I just hate beggars. I'll loan money, but don't be like those kids at school that always ask for a piece of gum every damn day even when everyone says no. Also, Shadow, you're asking strangers, people you don't even know. Why should I give you my money when you can blow 500 in a night?

LOL you just reasoned against yourself when you asked Cavok to buy the server, eh? xD

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 11:43pm | Report
@wrath it's cavok's OWN server he runs it. He dosen't pay for anything except for the electricity he'd usually use. Second, I've known cavok for four years now. He's no stranger to me.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 11:48pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

@wrath it's cavok's OWN server he runs it. He dosen't pay for anything except for the electricity he'd usually use. Second, I've known cavok for four years now. He's no stranger to me.

I should just stop making jokes. :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide