Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Seriously bronies?

Creator: Toshabi April 3, 2012 5:56am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

136 posts - page 13 of 14
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 8:32am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I demand Matt ban signatures at once.

Why, I was under the impression that Beeswarm was repeatedly posting pictures of redeemed Riven and advertising his guide. This is unacceptable.

Srsly?
I hope u know what this black line is for...
Thanks to MissMaw!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 8:37am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I demand Matt ban signatures at once.

Why, I was under the impression that Beeswarm was repeatedly posting pictures of redeemed Riven and advertising his guide and that Arcana was repeatedly posting anime women. This is unacceptable.

You're stupid aren't you? A neutral signature won't change anything no matter how many times you post, but a signature you use to flaunt your liking for something odd isn't going to be harmless.
If I make a justin bieber signature then it'll be the same as me posting that pic in every single post. If I post it once then people will think I'm trolling, post it twice they'll think I'm gay, post it every single time and it will annoy everyone. It is not something pleasant to look at for everyone, like a riven signature, it's a statement of you being a fan of a girls show and you keep flaunting it in every single post.
Only a ****** can mistake the two.

Xiron wrote:

Srsly?
I hope u know what this black line is for...

What's the difference between putting a black line in every post and a pony after and putting the pony in the signature? Nothing. How does a black line influence the reader? It doesn't. Putting it in the signature is the same as putting it in every post.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 8:38am | Report
Newsflash - I don't give a ****.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 8:39am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Newsflash - I don't give a ****.

Then why are you replying?

And that's why you're a ******.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 8:53am | Report
I never touched the report button before, looks like this will be the first time.

Calling Luhter a ****** is simply uncalled for, your general "tough guy" attitude on this site is uncalled for.

/off topic.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 9:08am | Report
Canoas wrote:

What's the difference between putting a black line in every post and a pony after and putting the pony in the signature? Nothing. How does a black line influence the reader? It doesn't. Putting it in the signature is the same as putting it in every post.

First world problem.
I agree with omagma and luther. Stop it dude. No one cares.

And still I see signatures as art. No one wants you to watch MLP. We just like the show and thats why we make art with it. There are some other anime-sigs (I dont know which animes, since I dont care bout anime) as well. It's art.
You know, it's not like I only got MLP in ma signature.
League of Legends, Dota2, Mass Effect, and more.
I dont get your point. For me it's so easy to ignore signatures if they're stupid and if they're good I'll gold on reading or whatever and look at it for some seconds.
Thanks to GrimmFate!

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 9:20am | Report
omagma wrote:

I never touched the report button before, looks like this will be the first time.

Calling Luhter a ****** is simply uncalled for, your general "tough guy" attitude on this site is uncalled for.

/off topic.

Why? he said that he didn't care. If he doesn't care then he can't be insulted. Unless you're implying he's a liar and he does care, but what would be the point of him lying?

If he's lying then I would be an *** for insulting him, but I assume he's saying the truth so what I said is irrelevant.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 9:21am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Why? he said that he didn't care. If he doesn't care then he can't be insulted. Unless you're implying he's a liar and he does care, but what would be the point of him lying?

If he's lying then I would be an *** for insulting him, but I assume he's saying the truth so what I said is irrelevant.

It doesnt matter if he said he doesnt care or not. You still insulted him. Stop talking blup and go away, please.
Srsly.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 9:22am | Report
Xiron wrote:

Stop it dude. No one cares.

So I can call you a ****** as well and you'll be fine with it?
And if you aren't I'll ask the same question, why are you lying?

Xiron wrote:

It doesnt matter if he said he doesnt care or not. You still insulted him. Stop talking blup and go away, please.
Srsly.

Please explain how I can insult someone if he's not letting himself be insulted. I can try, but I won't be able to.

This was just to prove you're all a bunch of liars. I'm just a bit disappointed it wasn't luther replying.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 9:24am | Report
I see, u dont get it. Nevermind.

Okay, one more try.
I dont care about your opinion in case of signatures. And I think that goes for luther as well.
But who are u randomly insulting ppl? Shows your great character. Leave this place alone.

Whenever I'll see your nickname I'll think of this guy randomly throwing bad words around him. I know you dont care, but meh. Goodbye.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide