Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Seriously bronies?

Creator: Toshabi April 3, 2012 5:56am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

136 posts - page 10 of 14
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 1:55pm | Report
So, for those who are wondering, that's what Canoas is talking about. He doesn't care if you like ponies, even though he thinks it's weird or whatever he thinks, but he dislikes the way the bronies tend to shove it in your face.

Denying that the bronies shove it in your face is just outright ******ed. Nobody should ever deny that.

Gravity making things fall is less obvious than that.
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 1:57pm | Report
Potatis... I have you gone out of your way to find random pony images intended to be be awkwardly provocative simply because of this thread?

Edit: Nvm, I think I knew the answer before I said anything. >_>
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 1:59pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Denying that the bronies shove it in your face is just outright ******ed. Nobody should ever deny that.

Generalizing an entire group of people on the actions of individuals is lazy. It's not a secret club where we plan out all our actions together.

You might be surprised just how many people around here enjoy the show and never mention it. I don't even mention it myself (except my avatar and one of my signatures) unless someone else brought it up.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:03pm | Report
Then tell those people not to do it, because this is not a gender/race war here where I look politically incorrect for generalizing. This is people who watch a pony show.

As long as a "Brony" responds to my posts with pictures and gifs of ponies, I'm going to continue to say that there are bronies who will spam you with that ****.

I wouldn't say this if it hadn't happened MANY times, and by a LOT of different individuals. Quite honesty, it's so ******ed that I almost don't care if it offends someone that I would say that "bronies" will spam you with **** and shove it down your throat.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:06pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

People who are trolling don't count :c

Just offhand the only person I know of who shoves it down your throat is Omagma, zzz.

The rest of us either don't mention it unless it's relevant, or keep it to the s2 pony thread.

zzz

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:06pm | Report
I can't tell them not to do it anymore than I can tell any other guy spamming pictures or gifs to stop. Just because we're both fans of a particular show it doesn't necessarily give me any level of control or friendship over them. Your own avatar and name are from The Simpsons; if some guy came on here acting like an ******* spamming Simpsons memes should I expect you to deal with them and hold you responsible?

Besides, please tell me when it's happened. I honestly can only recall 2-3 threads getting seriously derailed by it in the entire time I've been here and they were all pointless spam or flame threads to begin with.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:09pm | Report
Lol ok.

Can't explain that which does not want to be understood.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:13pm | Report
ITT: Easy troll bait.

I'm loving it.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:18pm | Report

I have no clue what you are talking about...

^That one got dropped as a kid. Cut him some slack.

Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:25pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

People who are trolling don't count :c

Just offhand the only person I know of who shoves it down your throat is Omagma, zzz.

The rest of us either don't mention it unless it's relevant, or keep it to the s2 pony thread.

zzz

Wait... you don't mention Potatis???

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide