Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Seriously bronies?

Creator: Toshabi April 3, 2012 5:56am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

136 posts - page 4 of 14
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 4:24pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Like I said before, what you're doing is nothing new. It's called denial.

"I'm not an alcoholic, I just like drinking a lot." - denial
"I'm not a pervert, I just like letting people know that I masturbate to feet." - denial
"I'm not a weirdo, I just like to tell everyone around me that I like shows for little girls." - denial

It doesn't make you sound witty, it just makes you sound more depressing.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're the kind of "normal" person that everybody hates.

"It's not what I do. It's obviously weird and terrible."

Would you assume that I like the show? Probably not. I don't tell anybody that I watch other than, get this, other people that watch and other close friends. You know what comes of that? Nothing. Things stay the same. If I suddenly said I was gay to my friends, nothing would change. Is that weird to because I would like people of the same sex? Maybe to extreme religion people but, not to the people I care about.

honestly, you're going out of your way to prove people's thoughts, interests and beliefs wrong because they don't coincide with your own.

I'm going to leave and monitor this thread on this note: I watch the show, I enjoy it. People I know watch it, they enjoy it and we've passed the show onto other people to enjoy as well. If you don't like it, don't associate it with it. Are good? Good.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 4:31pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Nothing I said in my comment is a lie. Liking or disliking the truth doesn't change anything.

just because you perceive something to be true doesn't make it so. :P

I'm not a brony, but I would hazard a guess that if you asked any of the bronies here how they seriously felt about it most of them would not tell you they are ACTUALLY sexually attracted to ponies, just saying.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 4:32pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Whatever you read is indeed wrong, but what you read is not what I wrote.

<3

GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 4:57pm | Report
I don't know why that made me laugh so hard, I really don't.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:00pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're the kind of "normal" person that everybody hates.

"It's not what I do. It's obviously weird and terrible."

It's funny how that's exactly how a paedophile thinks.

Lugignaf wrote:

Would you assume that I like the show? Probably not. I don't tell anybody that I watch other than, get this, other people that watch and other close friends. You know what comes of that? Nothing. Things stay the same. If I suddenly said I was gay to my friends, nothing would change. Is that weird to because I would like people of the same sex? Maybe to extreme religion people but, not to the people I care about.

When did I say liking the show was bad or that being gay is bad? I don't really care if you like the show, if you're gay or if you masturbate to feet. It changes nothing. What changes is when that defines what you are. If you start wearing shirts saying you're gay or make it your avatar and signature, do you think things will remain the same? no. One thing is to like something, another is to force every living being to acknowledge that fact.
Like I said before, this is not "I like watching game of thrones, house, big bang theory and the pony show", it's "Look at my avatar and signature I like PONIES!!11!!1!"

Lugignaf wrote:
honestly, you're going out of your way to prove people's thoughts, interests and beliefs wrong because they don't coincide with your own.

No, I never did that. Like I said several times now, which you would know if you actually read my posts, I don't care what you think or what you like. What I'm saying is that if you go parading saying the pony show is the best thing ever and let that be what defines you to the point of being proud for watching it then you're definitely a weirdo. It's not normal. If I make an avatar and sig and topics saying that I like really big boobs do you know what that makes me? A weirdo as well. It's not about it being a pony show, replace ponies with feet, boobs, toilet paper, carpet cleaners or ballpoint pens and my argument will remain the same.

Lugignaf wrote:
I'm going to leave and monitor this thread on this note: I watch the show, I enjoy it. People I know watch it, they enjoy it and we've passed the show onto other people to enjoy as well. If you don't like it, don't associate it with it. Are good? Good.

No. Once again you just prove you're a moron who can't even read. Not even one of your sentences even make sense in a reply to my post. I don't know what you've been reading, but it's certainly not something I've written.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:06pm | Report
Posts are getting better and better bro. :)
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:10pm | Report
Keep trolling, it still doesn't change what you are.

The denial phase is probably the most depressing though... So sad.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:24pm | Report
I am gone for 3-4 hours and this happens?

Why do all the fun stuff happen while i am away.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:26pm | Report
@Toshabi
at least share..

@omagma
Don't worry, my prediction is that this will survive 4 more pages.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide